• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Chainsaw Man 4

Pretty dumb chapter, didnt need to make being pervy his goal. Really weird direction to go.

Hell Warden Higuma 2
Du91eL7XQAEn6il.jpg:small

Continues to be pretty awesome love how heartfelt it was with Higuma knowing just what to do and say to help her with her brother.

Also lol that the hands can play as well.
Du917RTWwAEUKBe.jpg:small

Last edited:

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Kimetsu no Yaiba 140
Titled "The Final Battle Begins", wonder if they will actually make this the final arc. Was excited to see that most of the other major characters ended up in the building somehow. Probably only a matter of time until Nezuko shows up there as well. Kanoa fight hype. Zenitsu continues his mean streak.

Hell Warden Higuma 02
The hand power up was already solid, but taking the weapon/style of defeated opponents is a nice addition. Really liking the protagonists of this series so far. And a mascot character out of nowhere!

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Kimetsu no Yaiba 140
Titled "The Final Battle Begins", wonder if they will actually make this the final arc. Was excited to see that most of the other major characters ended up in the building somehow. Probably only a matter of time until Nezuko shows up there as well. Kanoa fight hype. Zenitsu continues his mean streak.
I honestly doubt this being the final arc. Just a gut feeling.
Anyways, this battle is going to be hype as fuck.
Hell Warden Higuma 02
The hand power up was already solid, but taking the weapon/style of defeated opponents is a nice addition. Really liking the protagonists of this series so far. And a mascot character out of nowhere!
Out of the 3 new ones, I already like this one the best.
The premise isn't terribly innovative, but the execution is really good and the world, enemies and powers have a lot of potential. Really excited for more.

Oct 25, 2017
neo;lation 3

Wow at least the writer is well versed in the things he's using as references.

Pretty suspenseful chapter, and its good to do this miniarc for a third chapter as it makes you want to at least check out the next one, rather than the usual thing people do with a random off shot one shot thing for a 3rd chapter.

Still my favorite one of the bunch.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly doubt this being the final arc. Just a gut feeling.
Anyways, this battle is going to be hype as fuck.
Yeah, not necessarily the final arc, but I do get the sense that Muzan will be the final antagonist (though I think this about shonen battle series all the time and a newer bigger bad always appears haha).

Oct 25, 2017
Promised Neverland 117

Cant believe we finished this medicine retrieval in just two chapters and got a Zazie out of it. Every Zazie in manga is great (just like tegami bachis).

Scared Hayato being protected and reassured by Ray was great.

Last edited:

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Kimetsu no Yaiba 140

It does feel like the story heading towards a climax. Gosh, I'm feeling a mix of hype and worry as well
because we're probably going to get more casualties like Rengoku on the pillar side.

Anyways, let the Pig Assault! begin.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I imagine Jump really wants to find writer/artist duos. Given the debilitating weekly schedule, a team will have a much better chance at being consistent (at least art-wise) over a longer period.

Food Wars, TPN, Dr. Stone, Act-Age, and now that Ne0;lation all have a writer/artist combo.
Chainsaw Man 4

Pretty dumb chapter, didnt need to make being pervy his goal. Really weird direction to go.
He definitely knows his target audience.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hitomi-chan 5

These kids are lucky little pricks and why do I feel like jealous? :|

MHA 211

And Uraraka comes to the rescue! Also, noting that in the panel there is a face behind the shadow if you lighten it up with your brightness screen.

Last edited:

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Started reading Kimetsu no Yaiba since it in new new jump subscription and a forgot how much I love the art.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Chainsaw Man 4

On one hand I kinda like how the main character is just a poor idiot who wants to experience the base pleasures of life. Unfortunately I don't think it has anything of note beyond that.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
ne0;lation is pretty good so far IMO. Good art, I like the premise, the characters are likeable and as a bonus, no fanservice/lewd shit.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really looks great. It seems about a sci-fi about samurais. The mangaka artist in that case seems to be an ex-assistant of kishi and I really liked what I saw from him on this trailer.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well as long as it's short It will probably be decent. Kishimoto's writing quality fell off a cliff the longer Naruto went on.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I really liked most of Naruto and how some of the characters were developed, it has been my favourite manga in my teenage years; so I'm really looking forward to this manga, which if I correctly remember should have been released this year insstead of 2019 - but I assume he decided to take his time, he isn't in an economic and popularity condition in which he had to get a new series as soon as posible.

Thuddert

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I never had much problems with the art in Naruto. The story in naruto...

Then again freeing up that time it takes to do the art gives more leeway in how to tackle the story. Kishimoto can keep writing stuff while the art is still underway.

Oct 25, 2017
Did any authors work post their major work ever actually find just as much success? Can only think of two writers. So not really expecting this new kishimoto to be as perhaps epic and amazing as some are hoping for.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Did any authors work post their major work ever actually find just as much success? Can only think of two writers. So not really expecting this new kishimoto to be as perhaps epic and amazing as some are hoping for.
Rumiko Takahashi, Togashi, Hiro Mashima, the Death Note team, and Ken Akamatsu off the top of my head.

There's also Tezuka if you want to count him.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I never had much problems with the art in Naruto. The story in naruto...

Then again freeing up that time it takes to do the art gives more leeway in how to tackle the story. Kishimoto can keep writing stuff while the art is still underway.

Yeah, this. Plus I can imagine drawing something you wrote, deciding that you should change something, and then having to throw out work you drew because it won't match the new writing.

With 2 people, you can write way ahead and the artist can just draw.

Oct 27, 2017
Kaguya 133

Amazing. Just. Amazing.

I kind of miss the hectic days in the old place where we were all eagerly anticipating Molester Man's ending. Kind of wish there was this kind of hype train for Kaguya lol

Status
Not open for further replies.