• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
KAGUYA

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

a2pXn6d.gif

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I lived to see this day. Really hope the series continues into their relationship and adulthood (Which based on what we've heard is possible)

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Are the A place further than the universe and Zombieland Saga manga adaptions in English yet?

😁

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 136

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also that pull from the last chapter at the end.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 136

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I legit got out of my chair and started pacing around my living room with the stupidest smile on my face. Amazing back to back chapters. Goddamn Aka you genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this hyped at a manga chapter in forever.

This Kaguya chapter while eating late night biryani...life is fucking good right now.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Goblin slayer side story 2: tsubanari no daikatana
Didn't know there's another side story to GS universe
Pretty decent start, would be cool to see how SM ends up gold rank

GeeseHoward

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya peaked so hard i don't know how he's supposed to follow up.

Bring on Stanford, eloping and baseball team arcs!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely ducking hate that on mobile elements of the page move around as the page loads. It's awful.

goblin is very strong 1-16
Extremely funny. Longer review in the morning

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Goblin is Very Strong 1-16
A pretty fun little series about a standard lvl 1 mob who through random chance accidentally makes it to LVL99 and her interactions with the demon lord, her kouhai demon assistant and a certain moeblob adventurer (and their party). It's kinda isekai-ish with a bunch of Dragon Quest references, but it's like isekai from the NPC or the enemy's perspective where these fucking heroes just keep coming back and it's god annoying as fuck.

I want an anime now

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Golden Kamuy 188

How did this chapter begin with that and then end with...piss?

Read all of Golden Kamuy last week, chap 187 ended with one of the biggest cliffhanger to date. THAT ending though : o

Also
Why didn't Sugimoto killed Ogata RIGHT AWAY this would have worked too ? But still happy to see some plot armor in action, need more Ogata.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

upandaway

Oct 25, 2017
Radiant ch28

Man this manga sure surprised me. This is way better than I expected after seeing the first few anime episodes. it's such a difference. I'm really enjoying it.

But damn it I can't believe they killed her like that. It's been a while since a death in a manga hit me that hard. Some really intense moments in this arc that I didn't see coming and I'm shook. I especially never expected all the political commentary and straight calls. It's rough because there's not some obvious solution I can yell at the characters for not doing, it's real problems. But well at least in this series the population does wisen up in the aftermath, unlike real life.

Seth also really surprised me with his attitude/intelligence, I'm not sure I've seen an MC like him before in a fantasy shonen (a little bit in deku I guess? but without the brashness it loses some effect). It's really refreshing

But man is she really dead? what the hell dude. why you gotta do that to me. they even threw in some "the monsters are just cute animals trying to live" to make it hurt even more. I can't handle it

Last edited:

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
Radiant ch28

Man this manga sure surprised me. This is way better than I expected after seeing the first few anime episodes. it's such a difference. I'm really enjoying it.

But damn it I can't believe they killed her like that. It's been a while since a death in a manga hit me that hard. Some really intense moments in this arc that I didn't see coming and I'm shook. I especially never expected all the political commentary and straight calls. It's rough because there's not some obvious solution I can yell at the characters for not doing, it's real problems. But well at least in this series the population does wisen up in the aftermath, unlike real life.

Seth also really surprised me with his attitude/intelligence, I'm not sure I've seen an MC like him before in a fantasy shonen (a little bit in deku I guess? but without the brashness it loses some effect). It's really refreshing

But man is she really dead? what the hell dude. why you gotta do that to me. they even threw in some "the monsters are just cute animals trying to live" to make it hurt even more. I can't handle it

The anime's at this point as well and it has been following the arc pretty closely. Animatations not too bad. It's become my favorite show on Saturdays now and on my weekly must watch list.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Radiant ch28

Yeah the first time I read through that chapter I was like 'fuck...' and had to pause for a bit. It's rough and I wasn't expecting that tone when I started reading the manga.

I agree with you about Seth. I like his emotional intelligence, and even though I really like his fights (especially later on), it's his interactions with other characters that I'm looking forward to the most. He actually listens to other characters and is visibly affected by them. The character growth is really interesting to see. He can also be really funny when he's teasing other characters. He's a great MC.

Btw, the manga is getting fantranslated super quickly at the moment (3-4 chapters a week), so it's the perfect time to jump in for anyone else that's interested :).

The Viz releases are also coming out every two months; the third volume came out last month and the next one will come out in match.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
Hi. I haven't posted here in a very long time.

Anyways just wanted to share this episode of toco toco featuring Shinichi Sakamoto (Innocent, Kokou no Hito) with you guys

Love his art <3

If you're not familiar with this youtube channel they've done these mini-docs featuring other creatives like Yoko Taro, Yoshitoshi Abe, Akiman, and more.

Oct 25, 2017
One Piece 931

Well, that turns out an interesting development. I now wonder what Oda are going to do with her loss memory on the next chapter.

upandaway

Oct 25, 2017
Radiant

The anime's at this point as well and it has been following the arc pretty closely. Animatations not too bad. It's become my favorite show on Saturdays now and on my weekly must watch list.
Oh nice, that's good to hear. I was so turned off with the anime's handling of the first arc (really first chapter) that I wrote it off, and only checked out the manga later when people pointed out to me that it's actually a good series (and the manga's art is so tight). If the anime is doing the adaptation justice nowadays then that sounds great, maybe I'll check it out eventually.

Yeah the first time I read through that chapter I was like 'fuck...' and had to pause for a bit. It's rough and I wasn't expecting that tone when I started reading the manga.

I agree with you about Seth. I like his emotional intelligence, and even though I really like his fights (especially later on), it's his interactions with other characters that I'm looking forward to the most. He actually listens to other characters and is visibly affected by them. The character growth is really interesting to see. He can also be really funny when he's teasing other characters. He's a great MC.

Btw, the manga is getting fantranslated super quickly at the moment (3-4 chapters a week), so it's the perfect time to jump in for anyone else that's interested :).

The Viz releases are also coming out every two months; the third volume came out last month and the next one will come out in match.
Seth is cool because he really got schooled hard by Alma before the first real arc. Everything she said to him was a finishing move. Her attitude really reflects in him after he leaves and it constantly gives me good vibes.

Which also makes me want to say wow Alma is such a boss. Literally everyone else in the manga are like little babies next to her no matter how strong or high up in the hierarchy they are. She talks laser-focused fire as easy as breathing

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Seth is cool because he really got schooled hard by Alma before the first real arc. Everything she said to him was a finishing move. Her attitude really reflects in him after he leaves and it constantly gives me good vibes.

Which also makes me want to say wow Alma is such a boss. Literally everyone else in the manga are like little babies next to her no matter how strong or high up in the hierarchy they are. She talks laser-focused fire as easy as breathing

Yeah she's a great mentor character. When Seth does some dumb shit she calls him out right away.

I wish we'd get to see more of her though, she's awesome.

On a slightly related topic, I just found a French BD/comic/manga store that only charges €6 to ship stuff to New Zealand, regardless of how many items you buy. No tracking but it's more than twice cheaper than Amazon (€15 + €1.5/item). I'll probably order Radiant Volume 11 from there to try it out (I'll also buy a digital version to read it asap anyway, so it doesn't matter if the shipping is slow haha).

Last edited:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
After reading so many comments about Kaguya wants to be confessed (without looking inside spoilers, in the last week I started to read it - I'm around chapter 35, how could I not have started it before? It's fantastic! I can't wait to be in pair with the net chapters, since it seems that all of you are enthusiast about them!

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 136

Fuck yea.

After reading so many comments about Kaguya wants to be confessed (without looking inside spoilers, in the last week I started to read it - I'm around chapter 35, how could I not have started it before? It's fantastic! I can't wait to be in pair with the net chapters, since it seems that all of you are enthusiast about them!

Oh you are so near the 1st climax of the series , you won't be able to stop once you hit that chapter lol.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
There was also a very interessting interview about the future of Kaguya which someone on reddit translated

PSA: The manga is not ending

I translated an interview a while back in which Aka stated that the story doesn't necessarily end with confession, and that he could see the story following them into adulthood. more details here

Source

So yeah give me Kaguya wants to be proposed to!

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Kaguya 136

Fuck yea.

Oh you are so near the 1st climax of the series , you won't be able to stop once you hit that chapter lol.

I think I've just reached it at the exact 35th chapter, I stopped just a couple chapters before.. how cute (cit.)! President shouldn't be so addicted to coffeine, otherwise he could be in serious danger... and he also lost the occasion of his life!

Status
Not open for further replies.