• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Latest Jump TOC

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Cover & Lead Color)
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
We Never Learn (Color)
Mashle
The Promised Neverland
Guardian of the Witch (Color)
Chainsaw Man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Undead Unluck
Act-Age
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
Black Clover
One-shot (Color)
Agravity Boys (First Ranking)

Miitama Security
Mission Yozakura Family
Haikyuu-bu!! (Special Chapter)
Let's! Haikyuu! (Special Chapter)

Samurai 8
Zipman!!

One Piece and Haikyuu are absent

Welp, Zipman is dead. That's a shame, I was enjoying it.
Agravity Boys is cushioned for now... still not a fan, even though it got past the stupidity of the first chapter, there was more crap to follow.
Wish Agravity Boys got the color page, not just an extra long chapter. but still so glad for it. Well deserved.

Honestly feel like Undead Unluck will also end up down there with Zipman, S8, Mission Yozakura, and Miitama Security, just seen controversy and just disinterest in the series.

Jump needs to have HeroAca, BLack Clover, last for as long as possible until some new series establishes themselves for this new decade.

Also they should really be getting more sports series in here. Haikyuu's end will leave a massive hole for us boys sports club fans.

Oct 25, 2017
Drowning in BL in 220

Annual Boys' Love (BL) manga guidebook Kono BL ga Yabai ranked Achira Kochira Bokura (New Edition) as top BL manga for 2020.

Ikebukuro, Tokyo – futekiya, the online Boys' Love (BL) manga subscription service, is happy to announce that the following titles from Home-sha Inc. will be added to the futekiya Library during early 2020:

1. Achira Kochira Bokura (New Edition) Vol. 1 and 2 by Thanat
2. Rational Pervert Romance by Neg Sekihara and Nanako Semori
3. Rational Pervert Romance After Story by Neg Sekihara and Nanako Semori
4. Link and Ring by Yuruco Tsuyuki
5. The Pure Knight's☆Shining Journey Kaerimichi by Seika
6. Koi wo Suru Tsumori wa Nakatta by Minta Suzumaru
7. Koigokoro x Syndrome by Tomato Machida
8. Houkago no Ghost by Nayuta Nago
9. Like a Sugar by Nayuta Nago
10. Bitter Like Light by Nayuta Nago
11. Mukou no Hito by Poteto Ueno
12. Katsutoshi by Poteto Ueno
13. Yasashiku Furetai by Akira Sasayama
14. Itoshi no Makura-chan by Kazusa Naruse
15. Inoue-kun Hajimemasen ka? by Fujitobi
16. Tenjite Koi to Iki by Dento Hayane
17. My Little Doggy by echo
18. Perfect Pink by Hasami Sahara
19. HELLO by Miu Kouda
20. more than red by Miu Kouda
21. Seitokai Yakuin Toshite Mondaiji wo Kousei Saseteitara Nazeka Love Comedy ni Natteita Ken by Mitsu Hashimoto *

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Kaguya 177
After Kaguya confessed, Hayasaka is really suffering, at the point she is now fantasizing about hypotetical dates. And now it seems that in the near future there will be an arc focused on Hayasaka, I am looking forward to it.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 177

I came for the Hayasaka bullying, but stayed for the foreshadowing of a Hayasaka arc and potential separating of her and Kaguya. Apparently, Aka said in an interview that we'll finally see Kaguya's brother in the Kyoto arc, so that's going to be a huge arc. Might be the closest thing we get to a "villain" in this story.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 177:
I think this could be a good turn of events if Hayasaka is no longer stuck working for Kaguya. She's been feeling a bit stagnant lately and this could be a good way to get her character ball rolling.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Wave, Listen to Me. Vol 1

I loved this book, I'm a sucker for radio and the main character is really likable. It's just a lot of fun.

The afterword is pretty good too. I love that the two concepts behind it are "Let's write a story about love and radio" and "Let's make a manga where nobody dies."

oooh i like the look of this too. might add it to the list

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 177

YES. Finally. A Hayasaka arc. Ishigami arc is nice and all but I really want to see more Hayasaka. She deserves happiness, damnit.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I feel like his editor or someone should have talked Hara out of this shit, because what the fuck.

Like, Kyokai's powers and whatnot always struck me as early installment weirdness, dumb stuff that gets largely ignored once it becomes apparent that it doesn't fit with the rest of the series. But nah, we're 600 chapters into a historical war manga and it's time to drag some literal fucking magic into this mess. It's not like that wouldn't be terrible or anything.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Komi
" In three years they will get married ". I am dead
Anyway I was really missing those short stories

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Kingdom Chapter 630

I hate everything that happens this chapter...
And all this was perfectly avoidable by not having that bullshit unsatisfying fight in this war to begin with.

AkaiShiki

Dec 28, 2019
Kingdom 630

I feel like a simple "everyone thinks he's dead but he's actually alive" would have worked better. Also I'm not ready to lose best girl Kyoukai...

Jujutsu Kaisen 1-20~

The story isn't grabbing me so far. I'm wondering if I should continue or just drop it...

January 2020
OP
OP
dramazen

dramazen

Oct 25, 2017
January 2020 Recommendation: Seizon - Life

T3xnzD8.jpg

Emotional detective story | 3 volumes, completed work, not licensed in English
Takeda is diagnosed with cancer and feels that he has nothing to live for. His wife had died of cancer and his only daughter has been missing for fourteen years.

One day, when he is about to attempt suicide, the phone rings. It's the police, and they inform him that the dead body of his long lost daughter has been found, that it appears to have been a homicide. Takeda is crushed but resolves then and there to spend the remaining days of his life hunting down his daughter's killer. (source)

From striferser:
It's only 3 volumes, so give it a read if you're in the mood for something that can be uplifting and tense mystery. (source)

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The World God Only Knows 56-89

Tenri - I like Tenri but I don't like Diana
Ghost girl - This arc felt a but undercooked tbh, like I get where they were going with the old lady getting lonely and everyone dying around her but there wasn't nearly enough time to make an impression.
Ramen girl - meh/10
Shogi girl - Fun arc even if I don't know anything about shogi (looks similar to chess?), hope she sticks around
Yui/ Body swap - All the otome stuff made this arc a 10/10 for me, when Keima started to get into them I was like "one of us, one of us" lol. The ending made it even better, best arc this series has had in awhile

Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Stone 138

I cried. Ginro is back with us, my Ginro, awww.

We Never Learn 146

I guess he will confess/answer to Uruka then time skip to making it official official afterwards? Though I guess theres no TL on how soon this will end???

Agravity Boys 8
EQWJdopXUAIqu_h

Aw loved the whole adventure part of this, was really fun and incredible.

And the reveal that they were just friendly indigenous creatures, cute.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Spy X Family 21

Anya saved the day!
And Lloyd is about to save it again.
They're a great family

Chainsaw Man 57

Amazing how one of the brothers was already killed on complete accident.

Oct 25, 2017
Act Age 100

Using Toho [Cinema] without name change...anime announcement incoming???

Mashle 3

Awesome way to get past the interview. Loved it when we dont have a jerk teacher.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Chainsaw Man 57

Power and Kobeni make such a great comedic duo, for real. The sense of humor is often just weird but it gets me every time.

Aki and Denji just can't catch a break lol.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Bokuben 146

Damn this progressed way faster than I thought it would. What about the other girls?

Dad sinking ships from beyond the grave is absolutely hilarious though.

Kono Oto Tomare 78-88

Mittsu arc is over and it was nice to see his bros come to his aid during his time of need. Dude cries too much though. Despite Momoyan getting some development, I still feel annoyed by the dude. We also need another Kurusu and Prez focused chapter as that little moment between them in 88 was really cute.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Stone 138

Great chapter. I legit jumped when the voice said the meters, thought it was about to be the start of this arc all over again.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so stoked to get back to reading WNL after hearing what happens in the later chapters since

I was on the Uruka train from the moment she was introduced. Hope she remains awesome throughout.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Chainsawman 57
we need a whole arc with just Power and Kobeni, they have great comedic potential

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

Fubuki

Jan 1, 2018
Spy x Family 21

LOL @ Star Light Anya drawing. Funny enough, in Cantonese, bomb (especially home made one) often refers as Pineapples, which is exactly what I read when I first see her drawing.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Act-Age 100

For the milestone chapter I kind of expected more huzzah. Not even a color page. :(

Oh well, Kuroyama's banter game is still aces. It's quite a fun chapter to see all the top people dunking on each other.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Latest Jump TOC

Kimetsu no Yaiba (Cover & Lead Color)
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
We Never Learn (Color)
Mashle
The Promised Neverland
Guardian of the Witch (Color)
Chainsaw Man
Jujutsu Kaisen
Undead Unluck
Act-Age
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
Black Clover
One-shot (Color)
Agravity Boys (First Ranking)

Miitama Security
Mission Yozakura Family
Haikyuu-bu!! (Special Chapter)
Let's! Haikyuu! (Special Chapter)

Samurai 8
Zipman!!

One Piece and Haikyuu are absent

Welp, Zipman is dead. That's a shame, I was enjoying it.
Agravity Boys is cushioned for now... still not a fan, even though it got past the stupidity of the first chapter, there was more crap to follow.

Man Black Clover's pretty low down there. :/

AoM

Oct 31, 2017

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I recently tried to get into mangas but it's really expensive. A book costs 12€ and I finish them in less than an hour. I presume everybody reads them digitally.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I recently tried to get into mangas but it's really expensive. A book costs 12€ and I finish them in less than an hour. I presume everybody reads them digitally.

Yup just buy them digitally. I only buy physical for manga I really like now. Unless the manga just came out you can usually find it for pretty cheap, like $6-$10. Kodansha has sales very often dropping their a ton of their manga to $7.

Edit: I hope a European equivalent of Viz comes out soon because I pay about $2 a month to read their popular manga so now I don't need to buy volumes from them anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.