• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Remembering WCW

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of the SmackDown women's division:

Billie Kay
Mandy Rose
Sonya Deville
Carmella
Zelina Vega
Lana
Naomi

like can you see any of those geeks being in a match with Asuka? If I had to make a wild guess it's Mandy and Sonya in a handicap match against Asuka, who just beats the shit out of both of them which finishes the Dandy breakup. Mandy and Sonya are the only women on SDL who are doing anything at all so it seems likely to me. And frankly, that is the best match because Mandy and Sonya are better than everyone else who is available. They're not what I would call good but they are steadily improving and have been since they were promoted to the main roster.

Naomi used to be one.........now..........no. It'll take a while after that last feud and then last minute match with Manga lol

I also don't think Vega is bad, but how she's written to be pretty much a coward who can't fight, which is untrue, and plus her paired up with Andrade is great so i dunno if its worth trying

Carmella I would be fine with if its just Asuke beating the heck out of her

Iconics are in the tag team division. Which is whatever atm. As long as they don't ever use Nia and Tamina in it again

Lana lol

I can see Asuka vs Mandy vs Sonya. Then one fully turning on the other to try to pin them but then fail and Asuka just kicks one out and submits the other

At this rate Braun Strowman is gonna have a match against Colin Jost
Buddy Murphy gladly taking the Mania preshow so this has room!

Oct 31, 2017
They are actually going with more worked shoot angles?

Why not just make the stories and promos more simple and believable. Fucking idiots.

Oct 25, 2017
They are actually going with more worked shoot angles?

Why not just make the stories and promos more simple and believable. Fucking idiots.
They’re already doing it and a lot of people (Meltzer included) seem to like it.

Kofi has an angle where Vince doesn’t like him because he’s not star material; AJ has an angle where Randy says he’s an indie geek; Aleister Black is getting in twitter arguments with Lana who is also posting twitter videos complaining about the booking lol

None of it nearly as worked shooty as Ronda’s storyline but they’re leaning on shooty stuff for the stories

Oct 31, 2017
They’re already doing it and a lot of people (Meltzer included) seem to like it.

Kofi has an angle where Vince doesn’t like him because he’s not star material; AJ has an angle where Randy says he’s an indie geek; Aleister Black is getting in twitter arguments with Lana who is also posting twitter videos complaining about the booking lol

None of it nearly as worked shooty as Ronda’s storyline but they’re leaning on shooty stuff for the stories
Most of those things aren't worked shoots. They are WWE storytelling.

"I don't care what the script says I'll fight you for real" is the dumb shit I hope they don't get carried away with.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Mikey Nichols having a nice lil' match with Okada

I still think he needs better gear, his tights look small time

He's got his lil mad max jacket get some tights that look like chrome my guy

Oct 25, 2017
I own multiple items of YOSHI-HASHI merch, so I guess I'm the resident YOSHI-stan round here and even I've gotta say how poor he's looked since returning. Dude's drive is gone, he's worse than Yujiro at this point. Hell, he's worse than Yoshitatsu.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, I’m just being cynical for a laugh. Please don’t label me a YOSHI-HASHI stan. That’s going too far even for me
Tacos has a better theme song than he deserves.
Every time I hear this, I think, “Oh, who’s coming out? That sounds cool, even if it’s a fucking mishmash of sound. Oh fuck, it’s YOSHI-HASHI.”

Oct 25, 2017
I own multiple items of YOSHI-HASHI merch, so I guess I'm the resident YOSHI-stan round here and even I've gotta say how poor he's looked since returning. Dude's drive is gone, he's worse than Yujiro at this point. Hell, he's worse than Yoshitatsu.
I’m telling you, teaming with Kento Miyahara every now and then in AJPW has restored Yoshitatsu’s confidence and actually made him sort of ok.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do I keep seeing pictures of Aleister Black being all smiley and happy and shit? Has zero gimmick commitment compared to the likes of EVIL, who's delighted to look like a goth Power Rangers villain and declare that everyone's entering Darkness World, where everything is indeed EVIL. Then there's ol' Ally Black palling around with Ricochet and getting all weepy because he's grabbed one of H's brass rings. Good job dude, you've destroyed your aura.

Oct 30, 2017
Why do I keep seeing pictures of Aleister Black being all smiley and happy and shit? Has zero gimmick commitment compared to the likes of EVIL, who's delighted to look like a goth Power Rangers villain and declare that everyone's entering Darkness World, where everything is indeed EVIL. Then there's ol' Ally Black palling around with Ricochet and getting all weepy because he's grabbed one of H's brass rings. Good job dude, you've destroyed your aura.
EVIL is retweeting cute child fans in cosplay and sharing Instagram fashion photos from his man dates with SANADA 😂

Oct 25, 2017
Just because he’s a Satanist doesn’t mean he has to be a grump. Also, he’s married to Zelina Vega.

So, smile away, Satanist!

And I’d argue that Up Up Down Down erodes commitment to gimmick as much as anything.

Meanwhile, Ricochet:

Oct 25, 2017
And you don't see EVIL making fun of women for having plastic surgery and calling other people triggered

Oct 25, 2017