Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Balfour

Oct 25, 2017
"
Ronda Rousey has been fined by WWE as a result of her unprofessional actions last Monday night on Raw.

Due to the confidentiality of Rousey’s contract, the amount of the fine will not be disclosed. Appropriate action has been taken.

"

lmao ok WWE

BronsonLee actually made it first, then the other mods/authority decided he was a B+ player and I put myself over.
The authority found out he was a GenWunner and put him back in the midcard

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Umm, fight club, wasn't this a blood feud who's opening gambit was Charli fishooking Millie with a turnbuckle?

Still, might have to figure out travel for this

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I once saw an Australian deathmatch tournament where a dude got sat onto a wooden chair, then had his ballsack stapled to it, then get landed on with a tope and the chair broke from under him but he still had part of the frame hanging from his nuts. So yeah, gonna be hard to top that lol.
There was another ISW in San Francisco during the 90s, maybe the forefather of sleazy indies in America. Anyway, it was a Falls Count Anywhere match that went outside the building, a wrestler gets “knocked out” on the street and

his valet pisses on his face to revive him right there in public view.
Wrestling owns

al davis

Oct 25, 2017
Jonathan Gresham is really good and I'm starting to really like his work. But it'll take more than him to make me watch Silas Young.

Sweeney Swift

Oct 25, 2017
Someone told me that ROH card had two interesting looking matches (Bandido/Rush, and Briscoes/PCO+Brody), so logically the universe had to go and break Brody's hand last weekend, so he'll be partially working this weekend's matches with a cast while PCO has to carry the workload for the team

At least there's a CMLL show tonight?

excelsiorlef

Oct 25, 2017
The big match for the big show has been announced!

The current card for DivaMania is now

(Matches taking place after wedding ceremony of Vinny Pacifico and Rick Edward Domenic Cataldo Jr, officiated by Terri Runnels)
Sonny Kiss vs Melina
Jake Atlas vs AC Mack
Nyla Rose vs Marriah Moreno
EFFY vs Billy Dixon in #BigGayStreetFight
Ashley Vox vs Zena Zane
And the Chris Kanyon Memorial Battle Royal!

where every match winner fights each other to declare the first ever A Matter Of Pride world champ

And there's what i can only assume will be a Queer as fuck wedding

I wanna go to NY just for this

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
NICE

I saw them in a 3 way with Artmeis Spencer in Jan
Are you there?

Cause they have excellent chemistry

They did a combo where Horus hit Spencer with a Top rope rana while El P hit Horus with a Springboard Poison Rana

Look at this crazy shit

goddamn pal

I'm not, but I'm going to catch the show on VOD for the main anyway

Last minute replacement for Devlin apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.