• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The threadmarked post about WrestleMania 35 weekend has been updated with what's streaming and where. The carnies at Fite.tv have taken down the Fite Fest page, which is annoying. On the other hand, Fite.tv has really cornered the market on streaming independent wrestling shows this year, which has to rub IndependentWrestling.tv a little raw.

Fite.tv also announced a new streaming package for WrestleMania weekend that is just focused on WrestleCon shows:
WrestleCon Supershow
WrestleCon US vs. The World
RevPro
Joey Ryan's Penis Party
Pro Wrestling Revolver: Pancakes and Piledrivers

And just for Brian_FETO, two sketchy as fuck indie deathmatch shows called MurderMania Nights 1 and 2 have been added. No talent has been announced, but they're promoting no-ring deathmatches.

Last edited:

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
yeah so

I guess i was right about that, but was bullied to a ban cause of it. Funny really. Some people are so naive.

Before there is some rewriting of history of course, let me remind you i was actually accused of racism, cause i specifically said there was a racial angle to that story. I was told wwe would never go there and that was me being racist. Then i defended myself against someone harassing me for 2 pages, until i got mad and was banned for hostility, of course.

Last edited:

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
yeah so

I guess i was right about that, but was bullied to a ban cause of it. Funny really. Some people are so naive.

Before there is some rewriting of history of course, let me remind you i was actually accused of racism, cause i specifically said there was a racial angle to that story. I was told wwe would never go there and that was me being racist. Then i defended myself against someone harassing me for 2 pages, until i got mad and was banned for hostility, of course.

You could've just stopped. Like, literally that was an argument you didn't have to immerse yourself into.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
You could've just stopped. Like, literally that was an argument you didn't have to immerse yourself into.
The trick here my friend is that you try to stop, then somoene always get back at you, quoting you and accusing you, and you always have to answer. You can find quotes where i was saying basically "hey maybe i was wrong, let's move on" and the same people coming back at me being like "no no i want you to undertsand that was racist" until i was banned. That's how it works and i called it while it was happening.

But sure i'm going to be the one blamed again as usual lol.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Ashley Massaro got worked by a fake Stephanie McMahon Twitter account asking her to return and got so happy?

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Dude I know how much fun an "I was right" post after a ban can be

But maaaybe

tenor.gif

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Why hello.

What do you think the actual reason was that you got banned Orioto

Cause I have very little patience for people coming back after a ban and not realizing what they did was wrong

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meltzer is trying to burn Reddit to the ground by adding his super serious journalism and reporting to the very important topic of whether Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins are dating.

This shit is none of our business....although I have to admit the idea that the Royal Rumbles results are now actually just Vince McMahon shipping people is really goddamn hilarious.

Last edited:

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The men were out last week in the world of independent wrestling. This week's, it's the women's wrestling's turn.

March 29
RISE 13: Legendary (streaming live on Fite.tv)
-RISE Championship No ropes, submission match: Mercedes Martinez (c) vs. Kylie Rae
-Guardians of Rise Tag Team Championship: Paradise Lost (Raven's Ash & Dust) (c) w/Rosemary vs. The Killer Death Machines (Jessicka Havock & Nevaeh)
-30 Woman Battle Royal, Winner may name the event where she will challenge for the Rise Championship: Aerial Monroe, Zoe Lucas, Indi Hartwell, Laynie Luck, Miranda Alize, Penelope Ford, Willow Nightingale, AQA, Allie Kat, Ray Lyn, Hyan, Facebrooke, Alex Gracia, Shazza McKenzie, Sony Strong, Valentina Loca, Rose, Skilled Death Artist #7
-Kris Wolf & Meat Friends vs. Su Yung & The Legion of Undead Brides
-Delilah Doom w/Rosemary vs. Shotzi Blackheart
-Team Blue Nation (Charli Evans & Jessica Troy) vs. Team Sea Stars (Ashley Vox & Delmi Exo)
-Regina Badger vs. Thunderkitty
-Gail Kim, Allie, Alisha Edwards, Session Moth Martina, Elayna Black, Samantha Heights, Kimber Lee

March 30
SHIMMER 109-110 (streaming live on Fite.tv)

March 31
SHIMMER 111-112 (streaming live on Fite.tv)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Meltzer says there is talk that once they call Shayna up from NXT, they are considering breaking up Shafir and Duke. Duke would continue on her own, but Shafir would actually be moved into the Undisputed Era.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep d bry champ as long as possible.

We don't need a fickle successor.
Bryan is the true GOAT

Meltzer says there is talk that once they call Shayna up from NXT, they are considering breaking up Shafir and Duke. Duke would continue on her own, but Shafir would actually be moved into the Undisputed Era.

I mean I get the idea there with Shafir and Roddy but there isn't any reason to not just put Duke in UE also if you're doing that. Being a tag group is a good dynamic for 2 super green wrestlers that you want to put on TV anyways and giving them more of a group to rely on makes sense.

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds alright to me. While they may be bestofriends right now, it isn't being communicated well across the tv.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also, Meltzer says the plan was indeed for Andrade vs. Rey mask vs. hair at WM

But it got changed, presumably because WWE decided they didn't want to take Andrade's hair

Status
Not open for further replies.