• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I've said this before, but my enjoyment of wrestling really went up once I stopped engaging with the VoW extended universe. At a point, listening to everyone's hot takes just soured me on everything for no good reason.
Normally my irritation with them is just seeing tweets pop up like "YEP, I WAS RIGHT, I'M NOT A HATER I'M JUST SMART" which gets an eyeroll

This is the second time I've seen them whine about how the indies are dying because Mania weekend is just wacky Gage and Hornswoggle matches and it just makes it seem like they have no idea what they're talking about. Which surely couldn't be the case

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Lanza hates shtick in wrestling, just let him be joyless in peace

I generally enjoy following that account, and don't particularly find they have spicy takes often. But I have equally cleared out my Twitter of people who made me hate wrestling, so if they don't work for you, don't follow them 🤷‍♂️

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk about all of the great things WCW did

NOTHING. WCW IS DEAD

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The greatest thread in the history of our great forum.

God, I miss WCW...hopefully AEW can fill atleas 10% of that void in my heart.

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
Becky and Ronda shooting on each other, while Charlotte is with Andrade off and seemingly hanging out with Rush in Mexico is so funny

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I was always team Charlotte so to see her being good at twitter and also Ingovernable is a satisfying result

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Yeah I remember WCW, with their classic stars like Kurt Angle, best in the world Shane O Mac and RVD.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I remember there being scuttlebutt from various random internet types that Dragon Gate management disliked Tozawa but also that CIMA disliked him too

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WCW Stand out moments for me

maxresdefault.jpg

Luger's debut

Scott-Hall-Kevin-Nash-WCW.jpg

Outsiders

nwobeatdown.jpg

nWo formation

ac7a5c460b0cb7d4779ddb8167e3bd4a.jpg

peak nWo era

1bd9b6e7f131f0a28f7c4172a5074dc32705e6f2_hq.jpg

the cruiserweight division during the hot nWo angle.

hqdefault.jpg

Hogan vs Sting

Goldberg-Hogan.jpg

hogan vs goldberg.

and it all went downhill from there.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
For those that missed it
Fire Pro World Released PROMOTER MODE
dlc page on steam said:
Call the shots as manager of your own pro wrestling promotion! Build up your team of talent from local heroes to living legends. The world is yours for the taking.

• Scout, Coach, Poach
    Send out scouts to search for new talent, expand the training gym to toughen up your roster or skip the hassle and buyout wrestlers from the competition. Your actions will make you a name in the industry, for better or for worse.
  • Make Your Money Work for You
    A wrestler is only as good as the match you book them in. Who do you push as the next champion? Who do you partner together as an unstoppable tag team? Just remember—you may call the shots, but not everyone has to agree to listen.
  • Earn Worldwide Super Stardom
    From humble beginnings at the local gym, make your brand an international phenomenon with advertising, broadcast contracts and partnerships with promotions across the globe.

ITS TIME TO MAKE A BETTER RWF OR SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE ITS COMPETITOR FOR CROSS PROMOTION MATCHES

screens said:

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
WCW is the best

I like to eat the chicken breast

Last edited:

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goldberg bearing Hogan for the title is my favorite wrestling memory. I was a huge Goldberg mark. Before the Nitro, my dad made me go for a walk cuz I was bouncing off the walls filled with nervous energy over the match. I was legitimately upset when they announced that Goldberg had to be beat Scott Hall first; I honestly thought Goldberg was gonna lose. When he pinned Hogan, I lost my shit and told my family that Goldberg was my role model.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
There is a bitter irony to RoH treating Mayu like a bigger deal than Stardom.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Cody is just going to advertise cigars

As if those people don't have enough problems with drugs being peddled

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
thank god

Lol I assume this means they're charging for each taping vs. each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.