• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I have the same questions for Shield Rollins as I do AOP.

What are you putting in all those pockets?
V2rXy7P.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Shit..

AAA has the flying viking and killer clowns I crave but no caveman gimmick as far as I can tell.

Might actually have to check out CMLL at some point.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017

God yes, anyone but the Bucks' shitty dad.

Kincaid is bad, though he's entertaining as a DDT weirdo. To have him be someone they fly over based on his US stuff is insane

He's great in the role DDT put him in, yeah. And his look is absolute shit (even after shaving his head), but he's not bad in the ring at all.

Also his theme's awesome.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Some on the ground/first few rows reporting from Fastlane now that it's been a day
  • Crowd was hot the vast majority of the night
  • Biggest pops were Kofi, Becky, Roman and Miz, probably in that order
  • Most heat- Shane, Elias, Corbin
  • Kofi chants were everywhere, before, during and after the show
  • Aleister definitely got the most reactions over everyone in the tag match
  • They were behind handing out Boss & Hug and The Man flyers earlier in the evening (and I was in pretty early) so the woman handing them out asked if I could help pass them around, so a lot of those sides in the first few rows on camera side ended up passing through my hands (I guess that makes me a shill now)
  • The triple threat was absolutely great, but a least near me some of the reactions were taking away from it. Granted, some of this was by design and the Kofi chants were warranted...but as it went on it was clear that most of the crowd got into it rather than a rather large group near the front who shat all over the entire match. A lot of "boring" chants from them when those guys were out there killing themselves and derogatory chants about Brie Bella...I'm down for chants about Kofi but it was clear that's not what this group was here for (and they pretty much heckled people all night). Glad a lot of this didn't seem to come through on TV.
  • Becky is still very, very over...but not like KofiMania at least on this night
  • Pretty sizable "Thank you Ronda" chant. Not sure if that one came through. Overall more positivity towards Ronda than I expected as well.
  • Was right by the path where The Shield came out which I didn't realize going in so that was pretty surreal
  • A guy kept trying to get a "3 Man Bland" chant going during the last match. He did not succeed.
  • As soon as the show ended Seth sprinted out of the ring and hugged Cory.
  • Shawn Michaels was standing at ringside for the majority of the main event and I'm not sure most people there noticed (or even recognized him)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Super happy for Stokely

Dude has been so good for so long and he's finally getting a big break

Will be interesting to see what they do with him

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
FOR ALL THE GAMBITMANICS OUT THERE

No idea who this is but I've been waiting ages for another gambler gimmick. But I want a full blown addict that wants to bet on every match. His match, other people's matches, side bets, prop bets, winning a match and then wanting to let it ride and wrestle another match right after, wanting to go double or nothing after losing a match, the works.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No idea who this is but I've been waiting ages for another gambler gimmick. But I want a full blown addict that wants to bet on every match. His match, other people's matches, side bets, prop bets, wanting to go double or nothing after losing a match, the works.
I think that gimmick is way darker than you might think it is.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
That Bea/Utami match was stupid. Why they acting like they wrestled for 45+ minutes when they've only been going a little over 10? It's not like they even hit each other with big moves. Dumb.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I really wish they would unify some of these titles. I said from the brand split that there shouldn't be two versions of each title for each brand. There should be one title and the titleholder can work both brands. It makes the title and the titleholder feel far more special. They already have the template in the Women's Tag Team titles, because they can work all WWE brands.

I'm not sure Fox and USA would like that. Plus then you would have champions being overworked becuase they have to appear on Raw, SD and both sets of house shows.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep wondering why Becky never does anything cool on television given they've decided the purpose of the WrestleMania main event is getting her over.

I wonder if they're micromanaging things because you have to be really kid friendly to be the face of the company so she can't do nearly as much cool stuff. But actually all of the four horsewomen are kinda like that actually.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
XfjofIll.jpg

I now get to sit on the visage of the planet's champion every day.

Shame they likely won't do watch along anymore, seemed like a great alternative to commentary.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, also since especially @foggy is waiting for Yuu to have a Japanese indie run:
I talked with her about it and she said she doesn't even know when she's going back to Japan. She said she really loves wrestling in Europe.

Forgot to respond to this but I'm an emotional wreck. How could Yuu do this to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.