• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is saying they are the "main event". Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky have all said it. Seth and Heyman have both said it.

What matters is what Vince thinks the day of the show.
I don't think it's a question. They would get killed if they didn't go on last. Meltzer said the general public wouldn't buy the "main event" jargon they use and that it's been the plan for a long time and they don't think they can do it any other year. It's the year to do it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like Heyman logic that Lesnar had trouble with the small guys because he has to prepare the match on short notice, but in wrestling logic where people constanly book matches 10 seconds before happening it doesn't make sense, unless we treat Lesnar matches as SHOOT

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I like Heyman logic that Lesnar had trouble with the small guys because he has to prepare the match on short notice, but in wrestling logic where people constanly book matches 10 seconds before happening it doesn't make sense, unless we treat Lesnar matches as SHOOT

Its hilarious because he's also claiming this matters because Brock watches video tape footage and does scouting reports for his opponents in advance of his matches

Dio

Oct 25, 2017

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, I've never seen a crowd so confused than Benjamin's random appearance right there. I'm not sure half the crowd even realized who it was.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

How many times have people had to go one on one with the Undertaker on Smackdown on short notice? Who broke the streak? I rest my case.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Okay, Shelton Benjamin is the right person to come out and do that, but it only works if you know Brock and Shelton's history, or you know, take the time to explain it to people.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
maxresdefault-70-1472786220-800.jpg

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
THE MINNESOTA STRETCHING CREW LIVES

For how much Lesnar seems to love Shelton, I'm shocked that he has not pushed for one big pay day for him in a versus match

Status
Not open for further replies.