• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Summer Rae was great

Just a shame that they could never have her stick with one consistent gimmick

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
-Vince holding him down

-Self-aware of his position in the company

-Hijacking the programming//Flipping The Script

-Posted on twitter

cce.jpg

y'all acting like the Ronda/Becky thing is the first bad twitter angle

Vince is a storyline character and Vince's dislike of Kofi is all a storyline thing. Nothing Kofi is saying is dissonant with what's on screen.

It being a bad twitter angle and it being a "shoot" are two different things

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Vince is a storyline character and Vince's dislike of Kofi is all a storyline thing. Nothing Kofi is saying is dissonant with what's on screen.

It being a bad twitter angle and it being a "shoot" are two different things
the storyline on TV is the same blurred lines nonsense that permeates all of their feuds now

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Feeling more and more like that Hogan tweet needs to be embedded in this thread's header.

And that sucks cause Hogans sucks.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Ali's first defense is against Ali.

You want to talk about men at work? Give those guys twenty minutes.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up on New Japan Cup day 1.

YUJI NAGATA IS A FUCKING SUPERSTAR

If you want to sell out two nights at the dome you start pushing this fucker right now. Good god. He's incredible in ring and the crowd fucking loves him.

Nagata/Ishii is my MOTY as of right now, or right up there with Omega/Tana.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Why does Baron Corbin insist on the worst ring attire? It's like he's trying to channel Undertaker and failing spectacularly

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhh, it's that time of year again. WWE returning to Saudi Arabia. I'd thought about getting the network again, but...lol. Fuck that and fuck them.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the best lucha matches of they year is up on YT if anyone wants to watch, totally recommend it:

Also, this is a horrible botch and the worst way of handling it:

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What would you want to see different?

Feels like they could fit in a smaller show or two, or another promotion take the initiative and piggyback off of them - more stuff to do in the evening would be welcome, although I'm sure they'll announce one of those live podcast dealies closer to the date.

I think the effort wXw put into the media centre plays a big part in pushing the excitement of the weekend for those not in attendance - they had over 50 outlets this year, seemed like when stuff was happening that's all my twitter timeline was talking about. Last year Progress did something similar for podcasts, but that meant that most coverage was distinctly after the fact.

The media stuff only really works if you've got the media on side already 😛

lol, fair point, I doubt the Indy Corner lads would be getting an invite haha, but I think SSS16's one of those weekends where it's going to be enjoyable regardless of any misgivings people might have about the direction of the promotion, it's storylines or the WWE affiliation. Make it easy for outlets to show why it's such a great time, as it's happening. But if all they're interested in is mainstream press and unfaltering praise, then perhaps its for the best they aren't going in such a direction.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"it took FAKE CANCER for you marks to cheer me, you know wrestling is FAKE right??? I'm out here in movies with THE ROCK making REAL MONEY, but those movies are FAKE too!!!"

"Ya'll gonna WISH I died! Cause I'm about to run rough shot here in my fuckin' yard. That's right, I said FUCK. You think they're gonna fine me? I'm the reason why this company hasn't got the way of WCW. Fuck you, pay me!"

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Natsuko succinctly challenging Mayu for the WoH title if she beats Kelly then Mayu responding by rambling incoherently for 5 minutes to say she couldn't accept because she has a defence vs Kelly first as though Natsuko didn't account for that at all was high art.

Another Sendai Girls youtube upload.
\

I have no idea why they even have a streaming service if they just keep putting stuff on youtube.

Mikoto vs Sareee's good and the main event of Beauty Bear vs DASH and Hiroyo is great.

Last edited:

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
watching this morning's NJPW.

Lance Archer is such an effective monster heel. Like a million times better then Fale. I like KES, but he should be used in singles more.

Status
Not open for further replies.