• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own multiple items of YOSHI-HASHI merch, so I guess I'm the resident YOSHI-stan round here and even I've gotta say how poor he's looked since returning. Dude's drive is gone, he's worse than Yujiro at this point. Hell, he's worse than Yoshitatsu.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
KOR is today's guest on the e&c pod. The other 3 members were very entertaining, hes keeping up so far also.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own multiple items of YOSHI-HASHI merch, so I guess I'm the resident YOSHI-stan round here and even I've gotta say how poor he's looked since returning. Dude's drive is gone, he's worse than Yujiro at this point. Hell, he's worse than Yoshitatsu.
Now lets not go nuts
I'm telling you, teaming with Kento Miyahara every now and then in AJPW has restored Yoshitatsu's confidence and actually made him sort of ok.

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do I keep seeing pictures of Aleister Black being all smiley and happy and shit? Has zero gimmick commitment compared to the likes of EVIL, who's delighted to look like a goth Power Rangers villain and declare that everyone's entering Darkness World, where everything is indeed EVIL. Then there's ol' Ally Black palling around with Ricochet and getting all weepy because he's grabbed one of H's brass rings. Good job dude, you've destroyed your aura.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Why do I keep seeing pictures of Aleister Black being all smiley and happy and shit? Has zero gimmick commitment compared to the likes of EVIL, who's delighted to look like a goth Power Rangers villain and declare that everyone's entering Darkness World, where everything is indeed EVIL. Then there's ol' Ally Black palling around with Ricochet and getting all weepy because he's grabbed one of H's brass rings. Good job dude, you've destroyed your aura.
EVIL is retweeting cute child fans in cosplay and sharing Instagram fashion photos from his man dates with SANADA 😂

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just because he's a Satanist doesn't mean he has to be a grump. Also, he's married to Zelina Vega.

So, smile away, Satanist!

And I'd argue that Up Up Down Down erodes commitment to gimmick as much as anything.

Meanwhile, Ricochet:
tumblr_pb3mikdJ0E1udllm8o3_500.gif

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

And you don't see EVIL making fun of women for having plastic surgery and calling other people triggered

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EVIL is retweeting cute child fans in cosplay and sharing Instagram fashion photos from his man dates with SANADA 😂

Look, he's just happy to see the youth of today awakening to the realities of our world and succumbing to the EVIL inherent within. And, really, who wouldn't share photos of SANADA taking them on a man date?!

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Worked shoots have been an integral part of WWE big mainline story telling for a long long time. Just show the average attention span of a WWE """critic""" is like 3 months.

Although that's the only way you can possibly watch that shit without getting some sort of brain poisoning.

ZeBatsy

Oct 27, 2017
Worked shoots have been an integral part of WWE big mainline story telling for a long long time. Just show the average attention span of a WWE """critic""" is like 3 months.

Although that's the only way you can possibly watch that shit without getting some sort of brain poisoning.
The basis of Cena's feuds since AJ turned heel on him is basically let me shoot on you.

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He was RT'ing all the people excited about his surprise announcement as well, goddamn troll lol.

I still say he's a possibility for BoSJ - this year's is bigger than ever before, and the finals are returning to Sumo Hall for the first time in almost 20 years iirc. They need some big outside names, I reckon. Minoru fits the bill as a former IWGP Jr. champion, plus the chances of Kanemoto ever returning are super slim.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
I just feel sad and shit today. This shooting and everything just makes me feel angry and empty. My job means I can't really get off the internet and block it out either. Sorry to be a downer and be off-topic but this thread and community is somewhere I usually come to take my mind off everything else if that makes sense.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
I just feel sad and shit today. This shooting and everything just makes me feel angry and empty. My job means I can't really get off the internet and block it out either. Sorry to be a downer and be off-topic but this thread and community is somewhere I usually come to take my mind off everything else if that makes sense.

I get you man. Trust me, it feels like shit for me too, and having really bad depression doesn't help.

I hate to sound selfish, but sometimes, when tragedies like this happen, you just need to remember that you and your friends and family are still alive.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, if our dumb bullshit can help, please let us help.

Let.
Your.
Spirit.
Be.

ELEVATED.
EL, ELEVATE ME TO THE SKY
WAOH
WE'RE SO ELEVATED

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
There's no topic here to be off. You're free to vent when you need. God knows a lot of us have before

Just know you're not alone and if you need a place to talk more in-depth, it's okay to PM someone

Most of us are friends, I know I'll always listen to the 98% of you whose posts I can see without an extra click here, and if you ever need to vent out-of-the-thread I'll listen there too, even if I don't necessarily know what to say in response

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
FAVE FIVE WILL OSPREAY THEMES

SHOOT TO THRILL

ELEVATED

ROH/PROGRESS HEEL

WOAH OH HEY HEY ALL YOU GOT TO SAY

(LOOKS) FAMILIAR (🤔🤔🤔)

Oct 26, 2017
UK
A fetish bar with a fan? Keep pretending its wholesome wrestling, folks

its Filth Planet

Sure.

Only it was from a an actual wrestling show at a "fetish" bar where the crowd seems pretty mixed.

Also Sumire doesn't represent 99% of joshi on this front. She's always done novelty variety drag/sex positive shows and is the only mainstream freelancer who does. If you want to shame her for that then... go for it I guess?

Last edited:

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

We are all here for each other, friend. That is what has made this community so great over the last few years.

I have been beside myself all afternoon since the news broke too. Many friends, family and neighbours have all been affected by this, despite living in a tiny coastal town in Australia. The effects of this attack are wide reaching and have just been absolutely horrifying.

Tomorrow will be a big day. Going to work on community outreach and support stuff to bring everyone locally together. Have a BBQ at the beach and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.