• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Mizuki with her normal "I just poisoned her drink and then I'll harvest her organ" look.
mDkjzPL.jpg

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Can you keep an eye out for me and end me anything you notice in the London area for that time that might pop up... I really wanna add UK/London to my places I've watched wrestling in
Yeah absolutely, I was planning to 😛

There's an EVE show on the 8th if you're getting in early enough, but I'll keep an eye out for anything between those dates

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah absolutely, I was planning to 😛

There's an EVE show on the 8th if you're getting in early enough, but I'll keep an eye out for anything between those dates

Thanks mate

Are you sure about an Eve show? Nothing is up there on their website... I get in in the AM./ like noon so I;d easily be able to go at night to a show, has it just not been formally announced yet?

Oct 25, 2017
All I'm saying is sometimes it's really hard watching 205 Live sometimes. It's an amazing show, but the crowds make it difficult. I think the show would be a lot better if the talent was able to say rise up to the sound of their name in the crowd. Calling out for the revolution, you know? Maybe if they could make their way through the crowd and remember that sound. I'm just calling out for an evolution. It would be nice if they could look at the crowd and realize they were making them proud.

I just wish they could elevate me, el elevate me to the sky, woah we're so elevated

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
That shooting shit is unbelievably fucked

Best of all the bros at my office are having this loud fucking conversation about what the killer said before doing it

I purposely am trying to avoid that shit because the situation is fucked up aready but OH WELL

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
took em forever, but sometimes you do what you do
It's basically half their regulars, including a ref

Their Mania card as of days ago, bolded are people who just quit

• Confirmed talent: Jessica Troy, Charli Evans, Chris Brookes, Red Eagle.
  • Arik Royal vs Daniel Makabe
  • Jonathan Gresham vs Shinjiro Otani
  • Session Moth Martina vs Faye Jackson
  • Puma King vs Logan Easton LaRoux
  • Shazza McKenzie vs Yuta vs. Chris Brookes vs. Sage Philips
  • Allie Kat vs Saraya Knight
  • Jordynne Grace vs. Harlow O'Hara
  • The Safety Squad vs. The Gator Pit (competitors to be announced)
  • Sadkampf (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku) vs. The Crown (Alexander James & Jurn Simmons)

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
It's basically half their regulars, including a ref

Their Mania card as of days ago, bolded are people who just quit

• Confirmed talent: Jessica Troy, Charli Evans, Chris Brookes, Red Eagle.
  • Arik Royal vs Daniel Makabe
  • Jonathan Gresham vs Shinjiro Otani
  • Session Moth Martina vs Faye Jackson
  • Puma King vs Logan Easton LaRoux
  • Shazza McKenzie vs Yuta vs. Chris Brookes vs. Sage Philips
  • Allie Kat vs Saraya Knight
  • Jordynne Grace vs. Harlow O'Hara
  • The Safety Squad vs. The Gator Pit (competitors to be announced)
  • Sadkampf (Dominic Garrini & Kevin Ku) vs. The Crown (Alexander James & Jurn Simmons)
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd they just cancelled

"Hiatus". Rest in piss

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Thanks mate

Are you sure about an Eve show? Nothing is up there on their website... I get in in the AM./ like noon so I;d easily be able to go at night to a show, has it just not been formally announced yet?

Double the length of your trip and go to Wrestle Queendom :)

That shooting shit is unbelievably fucked

Best of all the bros at my office are having this loud fucking conversation about what the killer said before doing it

I purposely am trying to avoid that shit because the situation is fucked up aready but OH WELL

It's generally best to avoid it. Mass murderers normally want as much publicity as possible so it would be best if these kinds of events were reported on minimally with no names or motives or manifestos. Of course that's not what happens ever and the worst thing this time around is that some far right dipshits are advocating for this solely because it implicates them where as if it was a brown terrorist they'd be salivating over it.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it won't be up yet but their dates are announced for the rest of the year already, I assume that Queendom being at the end of the month hasn't changed this:

43234215_1858215364214081_7333293071758524416_o.jpg

Perfect I'll keep an eye so all these are at that location there? in London?

Eve after Rev Pro is probably the group I'd most be excited to see so THANKS!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The only people I can imagine benefiting from a move to Raw are Sanity who can't fit into Smackdown's 2 hours.
Oh and some of the women like Ruby and Ember to fill the smackdown women's talent void.
That shakeup is gonna be full of disappointment, can't wait.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watch them end up on Raw after the International Superstar Shakeup
Zelina must not believe in kayfabe because like the very next series of tweets are like sickeningly sweet photos of herself and Aleister Black, the moody guy who beat the shit out of her client like a week ago.

And I mean, probably. Raw is pretty terrible and the best way to make a bad team better is to add better players.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Perfect...

What are the chances of getting to see Charlie Morgan or Killer Kelly?

I imagine low on Killer Kelly since she doesn't seem to be that affiliated with Eve

Oh and how often does Martina work Eve?
Charlie pretty high, Martina maybe 50/50, Kelly always possible but less likely

They rarely announce much beforehand, but I guess this will be the Queendom go home show!

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
What's going on with NOVA Pro? Just saw a bunch of people burying them and GCW is taking over their spot on Mania week.

Oct 25, 2017
I can see it now. WrestleMania 35. After a 20 minute main event Becky has Ronda right about to tap out, but right before she does, Ronda looks dead in the camera and pulls out a cell phone with her free arm. She then tweets out "Wrestling is fake" right before tapping out.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Brock is gonna cut a "Wrestling's fake, if this was real I'd snap you like a twig" promo on Seth.

Macentyre is gonna talk about leukemia every week. pfft. that's easy mode.

Shane is gonna tell Miz he was never good, and that "we just put you in the main event of Wrestlemania because we needed a warm body to kick off the Cena/Rock storyline"

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You realize Ronda isn't actually saying any of that stuff on camera, right? You're just too engrossed in the storyline to notice that if you don't read twitter (like the vast majority of people don't) none of the context you are inserting is actually there. Why do you think they believe the story is working?

pavaloo

Oct 25, 2017
I can see it now. WrestleMania 35. After a 20 minute main event Becky has Ronda right about to tap out, but right before she does, Ronda looks dead in the camera and pulls out a cell phone with her free arm. She then tweets out "Wrestling is fake" right before tapping out.
giphy.gif

LncZQpEHY_0EsCdQOFWTM5BWpijIgkelNJvLfTb2oy4.gif

this would legitimately be hilarious

Last edited:

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
You realize Ronda isn't actually saying any of that stuff on camera, right? You're just too engrossed in the storyline to notice that if you don't read twitter (like the vast majority of people don't) none of the context you are inserting is actually there. Why do you think they believe the story is working?

"Working"

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Rey de Reyes will be aired tomorrow night live on Twitch in English here

Card currently:

Big Mami and Nino Hamburguesa defend the mixed tag titles against Villano III Jr and Lady Maravilla
Lady Shani defends the Reina de Reinas title in a four-way street fight against Keyra, La Hiedra and Chik Tormenta
Drago, Pagano and Puma King vs Los OGT's (Averno, Chessman and Super Fly)
Los Perros del Mal (Daga, Taya and Joe Lider) vs El Nuevo Poder del Norte (Carta Brava Jr, Mocho Cota Jr and Tito Santana)
Rey de Reyes tournament featuring Laredo Kid, El Hijo del Vikingo, Jack Evans, Sammy Guevara, Australian Suicide, Taurus, Golden Magic, Aerostar and Myzteziz Jr
Psycho Clown and Las Fresas Salvajes (Mamba and Maximo) vs Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross and La Mascara
Los Mercenarios (Texano Jr and Rey Escorpion) defend the tag titles against Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr and Fenix)

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Rey de Reyes will be aired tomorrow night live on Twitch in English here

Card currently:

Big Mami and Nino Hamburguesa defend the mixed tag titles against Villano III Jr and Lady Maravilla
Lady Shani defends the Reina de Reinas title in a four-way street fight against Keyra, La Hiedra and Chik Tormenta
Drago, Pagano and Puma King vs Los OGT's (Averno, Chessman and Super Fly)
Los Perros del Mal (Daga, Taya and Joe Lider) vs El Nuevo Poder del Norte (Carta Brava Jr, Mocho Cota Jr and Tito Santana)
Rey de Reyes tournament featuring Laredo Kid, El Hijo del Vikingo, Jack Evans, Sammy Guevara, Australian Suicide, Taurus, Golden Magic, Aerostar and Myzteziz Jr
Psycho Clown and Las Fresas Salvajes (Mamba and Maximo) vs Jeff Jarrett, Killer Kross and La Mascara
Los Mercenarios (Texano Jr and Rey Escorpion) defend the tag titles against Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr and Fenix)
I'll watch if only to witness how bad commentary gets. I'm guessing the English team will have Vampire so it's guaranteed to be a trainwreckm

Status
Not open for further replies.