• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I once saw an Australian deathmatch tournament where a dude got sat onto a wooden chair, then had his ballsack stapled to it, then get landed on with a tope and the chair broke from under him but he still had part of the frame hanging from his nuts. So yeah, gonna be hard to top that lol.
What the actual fuck..

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
arnanderson9052-1_1.png

https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/arn-anderson-enforcer.html

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"
Ronda Rousey has been fined by WWE as a result of her unprofessional actions last Monday night on Raw.

Due to the confidentiality of Rousey's contract, the amount of the fine will not be disclosed. Appropriate action has been taken.

"

lmao ok WWE

BronsonLee actually made it first, then the other mods/authority decided he was a B+ player and I put myself over.

The authority found out he was a GenWunner and put him back in the midcard

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Umm, fight club, wasn't this a blood feud who's opening gambit was Charli fishooking Millie with a turnbuckle?

Still, might have to figure out travel for this

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I once saw an Australian deathmatch tournament where a dude got sat onto a wooden chair, then had his ballsack stapled to it, then get landed on with a tope and the chair broke from under him but he still had part of the frame hanging from his nuts. So yeah, gonna be hard to top that lol.
There was another ISW in San Francisco during the 90s, maybe the forefather of sleazy indies in America. Anyway, it was a Falls Count Anywhere match that went outside the building, a wrestler gets "knocked out" on the street and

his valet pisses on his face to revive him right there in public view.
Wrestling owns

Status
Not open for further replies.