• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I like how at Fastlane they figured that Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan wasn't cool enough so they just threw Mustafa Ali in because they can.

For how bad Raw is so often that company has a stupid good roster.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lethal vs Taven is a 3 star classic borefest.

Edit: SOMEONE JUST END THIS MATCH!!!

Edit2: I am getting memories of Richards vs Edwards marathons, help!

Last edited:

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was browsing the Network and decided to watch Hogan's first title win at MSG. That's gotta be one of the loudest pops I've ever heard.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Its been going for like 40 minutes, maybe it will end in a time limit draw. Yawn, I regret watching this. What I do for Bandido vs Rush.
Oh time limit draw might explain why it's on now. If it went last they might not be able to go that long. IIRC ROH has had to cut time from main events in the past because they were running out of time.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
unt-forget-youre-here-forever-5412227.png

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Arn Anderson is the kind of dad who while sitting in his chair having a beer is checking out his daughter's friends in the pool.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

I've also decided that if I could go without ever seeing a cutter again, I might be ok with that too

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
"One Hour Matt Taven Match" - What Ring of Honor in 2019 thinks the fans want
They actually fucking did it

They

somehow

did a more blatant, more bad, and more obvious, one hour time limit draw than the goddamn motherfucking Austin Aries/Tyler Black match

Which was also for the world title, so. Take your pick of what's more cursed, that fooking belt or the company

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So it was a draw? Shit. Taven's going to get in the match at MSG now isn't he. I don't want Taven anywhere near that match. Should be 1v1.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
I had this thought earlier, but what are the odds that Bully Ray reintroduces Hiromu at Supercard

imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.