• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
sounds like cool shit wcw would do

so wwe wont do it

giphy.gif

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Behold, the worst sequence in professional wrestling history.

For the level of the wrestlers there, that sequence feels like it is on slow motion. What you would expect of new wrestlers.

Also, I am getting tired of looking at lazy head-scissors or huracarranas where it looks like the one using it does not even hooks its opponent head with his legs.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
apparently there might be a big fucking blizzard on wrestlemania sunday

luckily wwe's ringposts shoot flames thanks to kane so the performers will still be warm

snow wrestling sounds like a cool visual though
What would even happen if a blizzard came through? That would be a terrible way to ruin my vacation.

Angry Grimace

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
apparently there might be a big fucking blizzard on wrestlemania sunday

luckily wwe's ringposts shoot flames thanks to kane so the performers will still be warm

snow wrestling sounds like a cool visual though
lmao that's just what they said to answer the question about inclement weather there isn't a blizzard coming

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Names are unimportant. Like come on, we have a wrestler named Evil and we've somehow become accustom to it.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
catching up with the new japan cup

whew that tana/zsj match. best match I've seen this year possibly. would need to rewatch tana/omega
suzuki/sanada was tops too, but I think suzuki should have won that. another tana/suzuki match would have been amazing

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Daniel Bryan's WWE Goal: 'I Want to Be More Hated Than Brock Lesnar'

🤔

Not gonna happen. He might as well go full blown racist against New Day if he wants to do that. Or just never show up. Also I don't think Lesnar is THAT hated. Otherwise, how fucking terrible does WWE make babyfaces when the biggest babyface they've had in decades want to take this career path?
Another example of bad people being bad at thinking what good people actually are. Because they are bad.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
LOL Ospreay teased Toyota's move tonight..... He didn't hit it though....

Fortunately Lord Taichi, the hero we need, kicked the crap out of Ospreay and put him in a Stretch Plum, after ZSJ tapped out Taguchi, to show him that Wrestling in Japan isn't a vacation.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
We been spending most our lives living in Cold Skull's Paradise
It's hard work and sacrifice living in Sanada's Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.