• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, I have to assume that the whole TNA invasion angle has to, at least in part, be Impact testing the waters for a possible re-branding back to TNA. The whole Impact re-branding never really worked out for a myriad of reasons, and with us now getting to the point where '00s nostalgia is starting to hit the pop cultural landscape, it just seems like a smarter move to embrace the brand's past (no matter how shameful and stupid it is) instead of trying to run away from it like they had been.
Bring on the little people masturbating in trash cans and women dancing in cages!

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I quite enjoyed Tora and Giulia beating the crap out of each other. Personally I would have booked Tam vs anyone for the final but I'm OK with what we got. Both women are now built up as legit belt challengers. Tora is already owed a crack at Arisa so it made sense for Giulia to win (even if it does remind me of Utami's mega push early last year). I just hope Arisa beats both of them.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Uncle Jun, do the right thing

Hino
Okabayashi
and bring back Joe Doering

Doering sounds like he's done with the company or he's injured again.

Also, flying back from the US to Japan?

Okabayashi just became the 2AW champion, so he's probably busy.

Bring on Isami Kodaka and some of the deathmatch boys, I say.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
ET5XgJGWsAEa7-w

ET7FPk1XkAAFHkx

ET6p0DwWAAEbjP6

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Doering sounds like he's done with the company or he's injured again.

Also, flying back from the US to Japan?

Okabayashi just became the 2AW champion, so he's probably busy.

Bring on Isami Kodaka and some of the deathmatch boys, I say.
no thanks. keep the deathmatch guys away from this.

and I thought Doering lived in Japan? maybe he bolted when the virus started.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
#1 Contenders Match. I could see Aino or Misao getting the win. I think it's too early for Yuka vs Mizuki.
I doubt they'll give Hyper Misao a title shot at Korakuen Hall (which this is most likely supposed to be for).
I'm guessing Yuki Aino is getting the win since she's been pushed or it's Mizuki.

Let's see if the show is even happening though.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Tokyo's governor just told people to stay at home this weekend and not have any shows.
Korakuen Hall apparently told her they will have only shows without an audience for now.

She's considering a lockdown if people don't listen and the rate of infections continue.

Guessing Japanese wrestling is about to gone again.

Was pretty dumb to relax stuff at this point in the first place. What the hell were they thinking?

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Was pretty dumb to relax stuff at this point in the first place. What the hell were they thinking?
They were thinking they could "save" the 2020 Olympics. Now we'll probably see a lot more confirmed cases from Japan now that they lost the reason to stop testing and stuff will get cancelled again.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
That Orton promo was great on RAW

Thank god I didn't have to hear some neckbeard shouting what at every word

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I think the level of Giulia anger in here is entirely appropriate. Giulia, like Roman Reigns, is not necessarily bad. Like Roman she is a symbol of the singular purpose and obsession of the booker. Get Giulia over and the rest of the roster be damned. It's a bad damn look when she was clearly carried in her best matches in the tournament. I feel pretty close to tapping out on Stardom really. The promotion feels like it is almost entirely booked around potential photobook sales and Arisa Hoshiki getting pushed last year was a fluke. Would leave me room to take on watching Marvelous or finally getting this Nico Nico thing sorted.

I think the thing that has probably kept me with Stardom as long as I have despite dissatisfaction with booking is workrate and unlike some other Japanese video services videos don't seem to magically disappear after an arbitrary length of time.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
I think the level of Giulia anger in here is entirely appropriate. Giulia, like Roman Reigns, is not necessarily bad. Like Roman she is a symbol of the singular purpose and obsession of the booker. Get Giulia over and the rest of the roster be damned. It's a bad damn look when she was clearly carried in her best matches in the tournament. I feel pretty close to tapping out on Stardom really. The promotion feels like it is almost entirely booked around potential photobook sales and Arisa Hoshiki getting pushed last year was a fluke. Would leave me room to take on watching Marvelous or finally getting this Nico Nico thing sorted.

I think the thing that has probably kept me with Stardom as long as I have despite dissatisfaction with booking is workrate and unlike some other Japanese video services videos don't seem to magically disappear after an arbitrary length of time.
ET4YRXSUYAAUg5W

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
In other news, Father James Mitchell got stabbed to death on Impact:

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.