• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
The Dark Order being an allegory for the WWE is fucking brilliant. Trying to grab all the talent, taking away their identities with the masks.

If this was the plan from day 1 then this was really well done.

Oct 8, 2019
You can probably go months like the time Vince Mcmahon didn't know what a Burrito was

or the time he paid a guy a 100 bucks because Vince didn't know what a mute button was.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018

Is she not the most babyface babyface ever? Her match with Nikki where she tried to have a mean streak and I guess be a heel was so unnatural.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Next week
Dream vs Fish
Keith Lee vs Dijakovic vs Priest for the NA Title.
6 pack challenge for final spot in the ladder match.

Oct 8, 2019
Really intrigued by what they do with Killer Kross

Overall a pretty good episode of NXT. Malcom Bivens finally debuts on tv, Io Shirai returns and wins so she's in the Number 1 contender match, Candice Lerae wins so she's also in the match, I am interested in all the feuds.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Really intrigued by what they do with Killer Kross

Overall a pretty good episode of NXT. Malcom Bivens finally debuts on tv, Io Shirai returns and wins so she's in the Number 1 contender match, Candice Lerae wins so she's also in the match, I am interested in all the feuds.
I'm guessing Cross attacks Ciampa allowing Johnny to win the feud without either looking bad.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018

Thought it was a 6pack challenge not a Gauntlet. Never been a fan of Gauntlet matches. And why are they using such an old render of Deonna.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
If they go the typical 3 heels and 3 faces route then Kai is the obvious choice with Raquel in her corner. Aliyah doesn't have a chance and I dont think Deonna has won a match yet.

Oct 8, 2019
The replies to this are amazing

"sorry you don't understand that a wrestling promotion that averaged 100,000 viewers was the way of the future. Anyone who doesn't like the same segment I did is Jim Cornette"

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Sports based presentation........

I honestly don't know how to feel about that last segment on AEW. I laughed like I haven't laughed in awhile at the "teleportation" but yeah....that's gonna divide some people. Doing that in front of zero people very much added to the fucking weirdness. Anyways Sammy is the best. Making out with a portrait of Brandi and the payoff of the "captain" gag was great when you know what a big Star Trek nerd Cody is.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
I dont get it 🤷‍♂️

Vince hates sneezing because it's a sign of losing control.

There's also a story from an ex-writer where Vince had a meal brought in mid-meeting and everyone in the room pretty much had to wait for him to finish it before the meeting continued. Nobody else was allowed to get their own food either. The only thing missing to finish the Vince bingo card was calling burritos a steak wrap.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
T1nqDd1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.