• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
6ud93fxh0zo41.png

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Really intrigued by what they do with Killer Kross

Overall a pretty good episode of NXT. Malcom Bivens finally debuts on tv, Io Shirai returns and wins so she's in the Number 1 contender match, Candice Lerae wins so she's also in the match, I am interested in all the feuds.

Good show. Glad Io's healthy again. I'm also glad Killer Kross isn't debuting on the main roster like speculated.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
As the weeks go on the more I feel it's completely idiotic for these companies to be flying talent around right now and them having them wrestle. Time to stop.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Wish I do something simple like using uber eats to order food and make a successful youtube video out of the footage of me doing that for happy subscribers like Asuka can.

10/10 would watch her eat again.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Goldberg vs Reigns is off.

Roman did not feel safe participating any further with his already compromised immune system.
www.prowrestlingsheet.com

Roman Reigns Out of WrestleMania 36 Match

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Roman Reigns will not be part of the WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 36 as planned.

I'm extremely glad he is looking out for this health because apparently WWE wasn't.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Goldberg vs Reigns is off.

Roman did not feel safe participating any further with his already compromised immune system.
www.prowrestlingsheet.com

Roman Reigns Out of WrestleMania 36 Match

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Roman Reigns will not be part of the WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 36 as planned.

I'm extremely glad he is looking out for this health because apparently WWE wasn't.
I saw the ESPN alert and feared the worst. I'm glad it's just a precaution.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to the UK opening the country back up way before the US and NXT UK being the only wwe show allowed to have a crowd.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
A bunch of marks in this thread would like the season ending of Picard.

Go watch it marks.

Season ending of Picard was worse than Hell In a Cell in ending in referee stoppage. It was a total shitshow. Season has been filled with weird deviations from established motivations and behaviors for known characters, a constant willingness to violate the show's own internal logic and governed by a belief that anything wrong with the show could be fixed with a space laser fight. Fucking sucked.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I know right? If you do the big move response to ANY finish you're supposed to go down and have both men down after fighting to get up and keep goin. Fighting spirit spots are problematic without the audience roar now though...

Right now I think stables and bringing seconds to the ring may need to happen in empty arena AEW. Someone to cheer and slap the mat when theres no crowd during fighting spirit spots. So long as it doesnt turn to interference all the time it works.

Won't be seeing many tag matches or stable attacks with the restrictions.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Season ending of Picard was worse than Hell In a Cell in ending in referee stoppage. It was a total shitshow. Season has been filled with weird deviations from established motivations and behaviors for known characters, a constant willingness to violate the show's own internal logic and governed by a belief that anything wrong with the show could be fixed with a space laser fight. Fucking sucked.

So modern Star Terk.

I have only watched the first episode when it came out and wanted to give it a shot down theline. Now I don't know anymore.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I'm in the exact same boat lol. I quite like Star Trek but I think I'll just skip this one.

It's so sad. Growing up I loved Star Wars and Star Trek, but now it seems like I can't enjoy either anymore.

Although, Mandalorian was pretty good. But in general I have to get my sci-fi fix in other places now. The Expanse is at least cool and I read more sci-fi books now.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
You'd think WWE would take sign after sign after sign to cancel Mania but nope. Still had to be done no matter what even if they have a get it over with attitude. And for what? Seriously I don't know what they can gain from this other than Network subscribers but even that is worthless.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
You'd think WWE would take sign after sign after sign to cancel Mania but nope. Still had to be done no matter what even if they have a get it over with attitude. And for what? Seriously I don't know what they can gain from this other than Network subscribers but even that is worthless.
wrestlingnews.co

Many WWE wrestlers not happy about Vince McMahon's decision to tape WrestleMania at the Performance Center

WWE has wrapped up several weeks of TV tapings that will carry them through the Raw after WrestleMania but, as noted last week, there were several people in

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

I'm not sure if a show with thrown together matches, performers missing and no crowd is going to draw big subscription numbers.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO Miz was sick at TV tapings and the Usos/Reigns were pissed. What the actual hell Miz.
Me too. Seriously dude...everyone is at risk and there are high risk category immunocompromised performers and staff in your locker room who are high risk of death vs this shit.

Mania just needs postponed at this point.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Meltzer says the plan to replace Roman against Goldberg is

Braun

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Wild that Miz went to work sick. That's just dangerous for everyone. Especially for someone who probably doesn't need the income right now.

Good thing Roman put his foot down and pulled out of Mania. Cause apparently the WWE does not give a fuck.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just cancel the fucking event already, I feel bad for Drew McIntyre who is supposed to have his wrestlemania moment in front of no one in the performance center, what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.