• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017

The empty arena era is taking it's toll on wrestling ratings.......

Just shut it down until this is over.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I just don't see why anyone would waste there time watching wrestling without a crowd, the whole point of wrestling is to get crowd reactions.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I just don't see why anyone would waste there time watching wrestling without a crowd, the whole point of wrestling is to get crowd reactions.
Watched this on mute while listening to a podcast and it was amazing. I could watch Marko Stunt get tossed all day and holy shit did Lance Archer launch him.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018

The empty arena era is taking it's toll on wrestling ratings.......

Just shut it down until this is over.

Fuck it's not even the same 1.5 anymore. NXT should air the Ladder Match, Ciampa vs Gargano and if they filmed Cole vs Dream already and pack it in. Just run Takeovers and throw Classic on the title and run shows leading up to the first Takeover.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Two more lol. God damn can Marko ever get people heat.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Lance debut was fun. Was good to see GCW ragdoll Marko reappear for a few minutes lol
I had just asked Lance on his Q and A how many rows deep he thought he could toss marko. I didn't actualy know he was going to debut that night vs Marko though! Holy shit did he ever go hard. Full ring release vertical suplex. Several chokeslams. Even just grabbing and slinging him.

Mad respect to Marko. He knows his job is to generate heat but this guys willingness to let folks fully show off their size against him even in this matchup is some insane dedication as a worker. Hell I still can't believe some of the shit he says okay to. When I saw em live in WV he took a fucking top rope piledriver and the bounce and sound he made was absolutely ridiculous to see live. His face after that bump said it all. Dude suffers to put matches over and damn did he ever do it again with Lance Archer. I dont think they could've pushed the man harder on a debut. Plus it sets up potential heat vs Luchasaurus for a Hoss fight later once Luchasaurus gets polished up some more.

Here's hoping Wardlow and Jeff Cobb get Marko Stunt matches later on prior to a push up the ranks. Both would be big for them to keep pushing. Really want to see both back in the ring soon with a spot carved out for a good feud. I'd like to see Cobb show up vs Hager saying the check bounced or something lol. God damn would Jeff Cobb vs Marko Stunt be unreal. That man throws normal sized dudes as far as Lance threw Marko.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Tweeted bout it with a question to Jeff Cobb just now. Response did not disappoint lol.

April Wrasslin |OT| "IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!"

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Love him. He has everything down. He has IT.

He's creepy as hell and his theme song sounds like Stranger Things. He's a bit meh inside the ring, though.

I've definitely gauged Purrazzo's stock as falling. I don't think she's getting any better.

Might as well jump ship when her contract's up. I doubt she'll ever be pushed.

How was sam Robert's commentary?

His whiny heel voice is annoying but I thought he was better than Percy and Renee, maybe about Beth's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.