• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
That Orton promo was great on RAW

Thank god I didn't have to hear some neckbeard shouting what at every word
s3JfKyt.png
"WHAT"

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
The most shocking thing about the Benoit doc is that Vince actually cancelled a Raw to do that tribute.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The most shocking thing about the Benoit doc is that Vince actually cancelled a Raw to do that tribute.

They did that in part because that episode of Raw was supposed to be the "Mr. McMahon Tribute Show" after he died in the limo explosion but they thought that wouldn't be in good taste to do so they canned the whole show.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Slightconfuse's post about Manami Toyoto brought this game to mind:

For a refresher, US Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln were selected for the monument because they preserved the nation and expanded its territories.

So, who is on the wrestling Mount Rushmore? Does Vince McMahon automatically make it?

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Wonder if AEW will finally introduce a mid-card belt this year, they're starting to have a lot of bodies that could make for some compelling feuds

Deleted member 61909

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2019

For a refresher, US Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln were selected for the monument because they preserved the nation and expanded its territories.

So, who is on the wrestling Mount Rushmore? Does Vince McMahon automatically make it?

The Rock definitely does

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

I'd say Vince goes on it

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mount Rushmore is Manami Toyota and three different variations of John Cena

source.gif

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

We limit it to US wrestling? If not that would change it quite a bit but US only, Flair, Hogan (piece of shit but yeah he goes there), Samartino, not sure who would be fourth due to so many choices. Rock maybe due to how big of a star he is beyond wrestling but just considering the wrestling part you have guys like Stone Cold who could compete.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the tag match from Revolution again.

Still get chills every time.

They should show this on TNT. MOTY.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Watched the tag match from Revolution again.

Still get chills every time.

They should show this on TNT. MOTY.
They honestly should, especially if Jacksonville goes on lockdown soon

Hell, they've got so many good Dynamite matches dating back to October that are well worth re-airing

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

If it's about preserving and expanding why the hell would vince be on it

for importance, Londos, Thesz, Hogan, Austin
for me, hbk, toyota, suzuki, rude

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New day pod is very good. I'm catching up and on the episode where they're ranking shows. Lots of everyone's favorite Dan R on here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Wrestling Mount Rushmore = yawn

wrestling gif Mount Rushmore = now we're talking!
In honour of his new netflix series, I present Mount Gif Show

39f.gif

TFNbj0t.gif

MnLdbqh.gif

0zd0W6q.gif

Any crying Show gif
That one where he suddenly appears yelling at a downed trips in that one 2006 hell in a cell match
that crotch chop one

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Watched more of the dark side of wrestling docs. The bruiser Brody & Von Erich's were very good though I didn't care for the Moolah one. Thought the Wendy Richter segment didn't seem important enough for the time they have to it. Also Cornette be apart of it was strange considering his opinion on women's wrestling.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
PART 2 uploaded an hour ago of the Benoit Dark side of the Ring documentary from VICE.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
What's Paul London up to now?

I'm sure he would be great in AEW.
Paul London was undoubtedly one of the absolute most gifted guys out there at putting together a story in the ring that fans would get behind in any match he appeared in. He just knew how to work to draw people in. I always feel had he better options presented to him he could have done so much more than he ever achieved in WWE. Him, Brian Kendrick, Matt Sydal...these are probably the biggest things I ever remember thinking could have been used more to greater profit in any fed they were in.

Status
Not open for further replies.