• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
That reminds me that I never could find anywhere that sold the Passport Holder:

mario-travel-passport-01.jpg

😭

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Has the Poltergust in Luigi's Mansion always been tricky to control in the GC version? I am not liking how annoying it is to vacuum in ghosts with it, especially Boos.
Why can't this thing just AUTO aim or auto position itself towards ghosts?

OP
OP
Ninjadom

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Has the Poltergust in Luigi's Mansion always been tricky to control in the GC version? I am not liking how annoying it is to vacuum in ghosts with it, especially Boos.
Why can't this thing just AUTO aim or auto position itself towards ghosts?
Boos are normally more difficult to capture than other ghosts, throughout the series.

OP
OP
Ninjadom

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Goodness me, not so many updates so far this year...so...Here We Go!!

1) Mario Kart Tour updated to v2.0.0 and includes full multiplayer!!
ban_09031216671916_jpg.jpg

ESGaq8UUwAIxGYc

Classic Mario & Luigi also got introduced back in February.
ERspurTVAAAFD-v

OP
OP
Ninjadom

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
5) A few hand drawn bits of artwork from Nintendo Japan,

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Hiker Wario was a new character for Mario Kart Tour
EQjhSThXkAAXDw6

OP
OP
Ninjadom

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
6) Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games getting an arcade release this Summer. (Arcade Heroes)

Mario-Sonic-Tokyo-2020-Cabinet.png

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
Does anybody have a save file for Super Mario Superstar Saga that's past the desert dry bones puzzle? I've been stuck on that part for years now and I just want to beat this game.

Sep 7, 2018
I can't figure out what's wrong. I tested it out earlier and your file loaded just fine, but then when I opened it up now I'm getting blank new games. ugh, I should've saved and played when I saw it worked the first time. I have no idea how to get it to work now. I tried deleting the save and redownloading it, but I'm still getting the same thing. I was so close...

Stormkyleis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
I can't figure out what's wrong. I tested it out earlier and your file loaded just fine, but then when I opened it up now I'm getting blank new games. ugh, I should've saved and played when I saw it worked the first time. I have no idea how to get it to work now. I tried deleting the save and redownloading it, but I'm still getting the same thing. I was so close...
Try loading a save state. If it doesn't work, which emulator are you using (if it's an emulator)?