• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
uKOAD0z.jpg

Looks like Nintendo has discovered the monetary benefits of subscription services and nobody is going to stop them now.

There's also a 2 week free trial available.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There has to be a yearly subscription option right? At $5 per month this is more expensive than NSO. hahaha

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
Not too long ago an image like that would be created only as a humours parody of a future vision of Nintendo.

Oh boy....

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
When we thought it was impossible to expand the subscriptions, here is Nintendo to fix it.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
There has to be a yearly subscription option right? At $5 per month this is more expensive than NSO. hahaha

Seriously, this is hilarious. At least for $4 a month I get online compatible NES and SNES games, online access, the phone app, and exclusive deals. Not to mention this seems to directly compete with Apple Arcade.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, i'm fine. Passing. Not that my health would allow even more rage from the rubberbanding AI in the Mario Kart games.

The only way this sub would be okay if it would include a monthly number of free pulls for the gacha stuff.

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
And I thought Mario Run's pricing was bad (for the mobile market). This is only half the price and ongoing...

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
The game already seemed crappy before that but now, Wow lol

It's as if they had someone inside trying to sabotage each and every mobile game...

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So a sub plus gacha?

$4.99 per month for this with IAPs, or for Apple Arcade and no IAPs? Not only is this incredibly poor value, but Nintendo couldn't have timed it any worse.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo discovered the monthly vip system for their mobile games. colour me surprise they implement it for this game instead others like dragalia/feh lol