• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Mario Maker remade in Littlebigplanet 3

Oct 30, 2017
Welp, Nintendo better stop the production of Super Mario Maker 2 cause it will be a huge waste of money.

Oct 25, 2017
I said wow. I can't wait to see what the community comes up with in Dreams. Super hyped for that baby.

Oct 25, 2017
It's an impressive achievement of course but I can't imagine anyone would actually enjoy playing it.
Pretty much. My mind is blown by the creator’s dedication and creativity, and by the software’s capabilities, but what’s shown in the video doesn’t look fun to use or play.

Vern

Oct 26, 2017
The most amazing thing about the little big planet games to me is that the idea is so cool, that there is so much you can do, that things like this are possible... and yet the games are not fun at all to actually play. How can they be so so so right, and yet so wrong at the exact same time. Mind boggling.

Nov 14, 2018
The most amazing thing about the little big planet games to me is that the idea is so cool, that there is so much you can do, that things like this are possible... and yet the games are not fun at all to actually play. How can they be so so so right, and yet so wrong at the exact same time. Mind boggling.
Exactly what I thought. All spectacle and no fun. Hopefully Dreams does things better or we are in for another generation of pretty tech demos that everyone likes to look at but no one actually wants to play

Oct 25, 2017
I love stuff like this. Not because it would be particularly fun to play, but to showcase that you just fucking can, that's why. It's what I love about creative games: people showing how far you can go with the limited in-game tools to produce something. Entire games remade in videogames like Trials, Little Big Planet or Minecraft are a joy to see, and this is no different. It's definitely one of the most ambitious ones, in that, remaking an editor inside of an editor. Impressive.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so it’s pretty cool the difference with dreams is with lbp you were locked in with that one physic system that one floaty ass terrible platforming etc. dreams it’s up to the creator so you can customize that height of a jump or how high or a run speed so on and so forth. Long story short games that were made in a month felt really good to play a whole lot better than lbp

Oct 28, 2017
The Little Big Planet communitys created some amazing things over the years. The stuff folks make in Dreams will be absolutely insane.

Nov 14, 2018
Ok so it’s pretty cool the difference with dreams is with lbp you were locked in with that one physic system that one floaty ass terrible platforming etc. dreams it’s up to the creator so you can customize that height of a jump or how high or a run speed so on and so forth. Long story short games that were made in a month felt really good to play a whole lot better than lbp
That's good to hear. So you have flexibility when it comes to the basic control scheme to customize how the game feels and plays to the tiniest detail? That'll help very much for people making different kinds of games which require various movement mechanics and input responses

Oct 25, 2017
That's good to hear. So you have flexibility when it comes to the basic control scheme to customize how the game feels and plays to the tiniest detail? That'll help very much for people making different kinds of games which require various movement mechanics and input responses
An MM dev made this in the beta.