• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Likely/possible Smash Bros stuff

- Gameplay/graphics etc based on the Wii U version with a bit more polish. Still 1080p/60fps (720p/60fps undocked).

- Inklings, Ice Climbers, ARMS character(s), Rayman or Rabbid, maybe Bomberman.

- Updated Mario with Cappy. Updated Link based on BotW.

- Select stages from the 3DS version included.

- New single player and multiplayer modes.

- New and improved online interface.

Err...this isn't the Smash Bros thread?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Chance Shots: Seem to have completely vanished. The purple star was replaced by a star that looks more like the ones saw in classic Mario Tennis games.

FUCK YEAH

MrGab

Oct 25, 2017
snow-white-run-away.gif

lol

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I think the last Mario Tennis I played was on the Gamecube. Hopefully this one is good, because I could actually see myself picking it up.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't either and I said it, but if they want success, this list is clearly not enough.
It's time they get back in the business and having a "cool" year 2 is not the way to go.

I expect much better than this "relaxed-almost worst than WIiU years" line up.

Wii U would love to have an year like this but even in it's best one in 2014 since a bunch of months had no games.

But hey, we'll see in the end of the year if this will pay off or not since your argument is coming from sales. If they reach this with this suposed lineup, I expect that you don't change the argument.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Come on : P.
Don't take it too litteraly. I don't care I have my Saga Scarlet Grace !!!