• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
Hurry up and buy it digitally before you lose the chance to get double coins!
stupidsexydaisy_by_doctormoodb-datqcfh.gif
Why would you do this to me.

I think I may have missed the boat, as I'm in the UK.

Hold me Era, I dun goofed.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Got my digital copy pre-loaded and, I don't think it's out of line for me to say this, but I'm pretty sure I'm gifted at this game so BUCKLE UP EVERYONE!!!
*Loses every match*

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Played around 40 minutes and got through the intro-y bits of the adventure mode and also won a few matches with Chain Chomp.

Game's great.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to get destroyed in some Era tournies.

Revven

Oct 27, 2017
My copy from Best Buy shipped today. Can't wait to play this this weekend, going to go real hard on this game in terms of streaming and playing online.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So doubles vs online randoms only works local?

No doubles with an online friend against randoms online?

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
As someone who hasn't been following this game too closely, what is all the noise about the single player stuff?

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could anyone link to me a high quality Camelot logo when you get the game? I've been trying to find a high res version, but it doesn't seem to exist yet

Revven

Oct 27, 2017
So doubles vs online randoms only works local?

No doubles with an online friend against randoms online?

Nope. No doubles online where you and a online friend can VS 2 randoms. Only 2 online friends vs 2 online friends, 2 randoms vs 2 randoms (so if you just search doubles solo), or 2 local vs 2 randoms online.

Edit: This is all that's confirmed currently. I don't have the game yet, so there's a chance you could maybe invite a friend to when you search for random Doubles matches but nobody has been able to try it yet.

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
How are you guys finding the stage hazards? In the adventure mode I'm having a ton of fun with them! They add a bit of weird strategy.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So how is Swing mode? Anywhere near as good as Wii Sports Resort Table Tennis?

Only reason I'm interested in the game.

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I am so on the fence about this one. Gonna check into tomorrow to see how online is, might impulse buy it online play is good.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just preordered digitally. All I want is smooth online and I'm game.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People were destroying me in the demo already. Guessing old Mario Tennis skills still pay off. Or maybe I'm just a natural non-talent, as probable.

I remember during the demo I won my first two tournaments just using old Mario Tennis fundamentals without even messing with the special shot stuff lol

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
I bought it today on the US eshop, did I get double coins? I didn't see it advertised.
I believe if you preorder you get 300 coins first then 300 after release during the following days. Havent read much the promo so dont remember the exact wording besides the whole preorder for double coins.

Rudiano

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I finished the adventure mode, took about 4 and half hours. As fun as the gameplay is, wow the adventure mode is mad lame. Couldnt they even get voice actors for such a short mode that didnt even require a lot of talking? there is like 2 cutscenes in the whole story, how lazy is that? By the time I finished I was over level 40 and had the most powerful racket, yet I couldnt do any of the crazy swerve shots the AI does