• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw this earlier today and was ecstatic, dont know why Japan essentially have music videos previews instead of judt dropping the full video

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds really special, thanks for sharing :)
That sounds like a really special moment imo, I envy you. lol
Yeah it definetly was special :)
I wish I had some pics or a video, but smartphones had not been invented yet...
Also, it was in a big amphitheater, so at the beginning everyone was seated, which could have been weird but... eventually everyone stood up and half the audience had tears in their eyes when they performed Blue.

Cowboy Bebop already had a nice cult following at the time in France, and I don't think the band expected that because by the end, Mai Yamane was crying too lol. Japanese artists at the time were really surprised when they saw such a heartwarming reaction from an audience so far from Japan. (to be fair many of them are still surprised today when they go to conventions in the US or Europe :p)
So yeah it was really emotional :)

Gah, now it's 4am year and I'm jamming to some 80's Mai Yamane songs. I love her voice.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Japanese Music industry stay on being ugly with those whackass "short version", fuck off.
Plastic Love is still amazing though.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Well since this is getting bumps, this is the song that's been stuck in my head for weeks

Taeko Ohnuki's Tokai. Song basically is shinjuku.

Modern Music Video version for added emotional effect