• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Just saw this and wanted to share it. Not an easy feat! Congrats to Mark. Also go play Cuphead if you haven't yet.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Couldn't get pass the first boss, not my kinda game. Still good for him.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chad trophy hunter Mark Cerny vs Virgin achievement hunter Phill Spencer

Last edited:

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went in fully expecting to be a joke thread, but GODDAMN, that's a hard plat. Now do Star Ocean 4 for that full elite GAMERZ tag

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Shouldn't he be working on the next console instead of wasting time on games.
Classy. Imagine having this toxic of a mindset about video games.

Edit: This was apparently a joke. Sorry. I've seen this sentiment unironically enough times that it's hard to distinguish.

Last edited:

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure we should be giving a platform to someone who platted a platformer on the platform he formed.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
That was clearly a joke lol y'all relax. I still need to buy this game man, gonna wait for a discount on PSN.

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
Shouldn't he be working on the next console instead of wasting time on games.
Is there a missing /s somewhere here? Heaven forbid anyone tries to enjoy some of their free time.

This reminds me that I really need to give Cuphead another go. I liked what I played but it got lost in the shuffle at the time.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CPn1qwm.jpg

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
People taking that comment serious lol. Y'all need to chill, it was obviously a joke.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk are most of you replying to PJV3 incapable of seeing a joke lol