• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't have been surprised if it was actually a video of Hamill (as Hamill) talking to himself for a few minutes. This is also good though. :)

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Mark Hamill is a goddamn legend. It's amazing that DC actually let Hamill do this.

TheIcedP

Oct 27, 2017
So Mark Hamill in the car voices The Joker to confuse The Trickster into believing the Joker said it? My mind is numb.

Oct 27, 2017
First-thought: "This reeks of self-promotion"
Then I noticed "Mark Hamill" and "Joker"
Then I thought "This reeks of genius"

Oct 27, 2017
Mark Hamill is the greatest celebrity of all time. Not only is he a prominent part of both Star Wars and Batman, but he's also just an awesome person in general.

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017
I knew what this was going to be before clicking on the thread. Pretty neat, didn't expect the Trickster to appear the first time i watched it. :)

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Saw this yesterday I think? Hamill is so damn great. The world became a better place the day he realized he was a great voice actor. I can't wait to see him in TLJ. It feels like it's been ages since I'm seen him acting on the big screen.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
mark hamil fooling mark hamil and mark hamil by impersonating mark hamil in order to be rescued by mark hamil who scolds mark hamil and mark hamil on them not recognising mark hamil