• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
C7Ummx-XgAAoG4i.jpg

Less go

Darkstalkers wasn't even relevant when it came out

1435894471764.gif

Last edited:

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
MarkMan is 100% talking about a Capcom announcement and there's a 95% chance he's talking about Street Fighter V. Y'all are going to be incredibly disappointed if you've convinced yourself otherwise. (Unfortunately, that will happen and people will come into the Street Fighter V Season 4 thread just to complain.)
Season 4 of SFV starting with an E. Honda reveal would certainly bring out the salt mines.

...I actually kind of want this to happen now.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Square Enix is working on the arcade port of SFV, Behemoth is in monster hunter world...
Cloud announced for SFV season 4

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Guilty Gear? Persona 5 Arena?

I would want those. I would also love if they gave Marvel vs Capcom another try. Maybe Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Ultimate or something like that. You know some can of second try thing like SE did with FFXIV

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
2 announcements actually: SFV Season 4 reveal at Capcom Cup next week and possibly FighterZ Season 2 at Jump Festa.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Dude what if Ken in Smash means we get Captain Falcon in SFV DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

......that aint ever gonna happen :(