• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
Virtual fighter, it has to be. The Capcom Cup is just a ruse to throw us off. Or virtual fighter X tatsunoko on Switch

Ninjimbo

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Hopefully the announcement, whatever it is, isn't a disappointment like everything else announced this year.

Deleted member 38361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Destrega 2! In all seriousness I feel we need another 3D fighter in the fighting realm, and Virtua Fighter 6 would suffice.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
TxSF or riot
please[/please]

Street Fighter Alpha 4. Calling it.

SF5 season 4 will be announced at Capcom Cup.

Markman already posted on the last page it's not Capcom or Namco related.

So it's not Tekken, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Rival Schools, Dragonball etc.

Killer Instinct 2 or Virtua Fighter maybe, or a new French Bread game or something.

Bowling Pin

One Winged Slayer
Dec 9, 2017
We know it's already in development, so maybe we'll get an official teaser for KOF15? Or more DLC for Cross Tag Battle?

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
What is this supposed to mean?

Also, I wasn't talking about Capcom related stuff when I made that tweet.

It's nothing Bandai Namco related either.
That was supposed to mean that it's not the first time that you're hyping up something as bigger than what it ends up being.
I don't blame you, that's your job.

Color me surprised that it's not Capcom or Bamco related though.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
It's a granblue fighting game by ASW I think according to someone on reddit. Supposed to be announced this upcoming week.

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Sega needs to release Virtua Fighter 6 or get absorbed and culled by Microsoft as long as they reboot Virtua Fighter as an esports service game.

I love Sega, yet I hate Sega.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of dead stuff has representation on Smash, and Darkstalkers got some on SF V too.
The point is (and you know it) Darkstalker is MORE dead because it doesn't even get a slot in Smash or other fighting game outside of Capcom's (also dead) Marvel Vs Capcom series.

I know I'm reaching but hey, I'm a VF fan. Throw me some bone here

Oct 25, 2017
The point is (and you know it) Darkstalker is MORE dead because it doesn't even get a slot in Smash or other fighting game outside of Capcom's (also dead) Marvel Vs Capcom series.

I know I'm reaching but hey, I'm a VF fan. Throw me some bone here
To be fair, I only made the first comment because I actually can find someone to play Nightwarriors or VSav, but not VF. More anedoctal than anything :)

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Time to get my hopes up impossibly high, so that I can only taste bitter disappointment regardless of the outcome!

Fighters Megamix Ultimate by Sega, new VF engine
featuring guests from most major fighting games, and finally the much requested matchup between the Daytona Hornet against the Sega Rally Toyota Celica.

Do it Sega. I can guarantee you 1 sale.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tekken X Street Fighter finally happening at last?

Lol nah, game's dead at this point.