• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
I will get hyped if it is the Riot fighter.

They also have some cool designs in Arena of Valor they could use in that game as well.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Making rematches reload instantly when staying in the same stage with the same characters would be a major announcement for Tekken 7.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Can we update the OP?

Markman posted a few pages back that it wasn't Namco or Capcom related.

My money is on Killer Instinct 2

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Man, all of those cool ideas people threw out get me so excited... But reasonably, it's the Granblue fighter, which I have no personal stake in. Still, happy for Granblue fans, & if the game is good, I'll look into getting it!

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I don't think it could be Virtua Fighter 6, it could be a Virtua Fighter 5 port to PC (or better yet, PC and current gen consoles, but probably just PC if Sega ever plans to do so). Which would still make a lot of people happy and it's certainly unexpected.

Still, #TeamKillerInstinct2.

wonder if snk is working on another fighter. maybe a samurai showdown revival?
Is this a joke post....? Please tell me it's a joke post lol, a new Samurai Shodown was already announced this year :) Happy news.

I don't think it's going to be SNK since SS is already announced and so is the next KoF (with no official reveal yet), so neither of them are unexpected, unless they're working on a third fighting game, which probably isn't happening.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I guess if it is something to do with Granblue fantasy, it'll be revealed this weekend I think. They're doing a Granblue Fes which is usually a big event.

Last edited:

DrMoguera

Oct 27, 2017
If he is really hyping up a Granblue spin-off game as major that's...misleading to say the least, I think.

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
are people memeing with KI2? thats something that would have been announced at the xbox event recently.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...it wasn't the Granblue fighter? Geez this is a bit much. I love fighters but theres just a bit too many too keep up with right now. I haven't even tried EX Fighting Layer, Blade Strangers, or SNK Heroines yet.

Things are a bit flooded at the moment...

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
New Virtua Fighter please......or Rival Schools....new KI....anything! Always down for any new fighter whether it's an old IP or new one! :)