• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
All your favorites! Wolfsbane! Dani Moonstar! Cannonball! Studio interference!

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you just know the accumulated delays made this movie the Citizen Kane of teenage superhero horror flicks.

Oct 27, 2017
I was very excited for this. Last year.

Now that the House of M is going back to the House of Mouse, I dont think I care.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
BC14SvwCYAARQio.jpg

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I was just talking about this with someone yesterday. Are we sure this is not just going to be quietly dumped on a streaming service?

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Studio Interference is my favorite Supervillain. Always puts the heroes through the ringer!

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Given that the popularity of superhero movies is not slowing down in the slightest, there's a bunch of X-Men "teams" that could make it to the big screen. Give me Alpha Flight.

Nov 1, 2017
My local theater put up a poster for this like a year ago and just keep putting, like, a post it with the new release date every time it changes. They're really stickin with this poster.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
Wait 8 months? I remember seeing a shitload of trailers and interviews for it maybe a year ago and thought it passed by. Unless this is a sequel?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Wait 8 months? I remember seeing a shitload of trailers and interviews for it maybe a year ago and thought it passed by. Unless this is a sequel?

production hell. movie wasn't testing well. it was marketed like a horror film and it wasn't. they took a while figuring out what to do with it, and now the Fox X-Men franchise is dead. This is either never coming out, will go direct to video/streaming, or is gonna get a pretty limited release with little marketing and be disregarded by Disney/Marvel Studios completely.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
would be amazing if somehow this benefited from the delays and reshoots and they churned out something novel for this fairly stale genre, lol doubt it tho.

anyways hopefully anya taylor joy bounces back from it. like her in other flicks.