• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Inkd

Oct 27, 2017
US
33. Have a black silicone rubber ring now and absolutely love it. Got married at 29 and had a black tungsten ring. I hated it. It was way too heavy and was chipping and cracking.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
Married at 41 daily ring is silicon amazon lol

Real ring is just simple platinum for special occasions only

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
42, titanium band with recycled gold shaving inlay. Been together 6 1/2 years, married after four.

NiHiniP.jpg

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
37, only wear when we go out on 'dates' or special occasions. White and blue bronze makume with meteorite inner band (hers is just the meteorite).

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought yellow gold was out of style over 10 years ago when I got married :P both my engagement ring and wedding ring are white gold.(Married woman here, sorry I know u asked for men, hehe. My husband has white gold too.)

btw I don't believe silver makes for a good long term material because it tarnishes over time.

Last edited:

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
37, white gold. We had zero dollars when we got married and our rings were the cheapest we could find.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
26 (married at 22): White Gold but I lost it. Haven't bothered getting a new one.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
31 White gold engraved with the southern hemisphere. Wife's has the northern so when put together our rings make a globe. She's got a diamond in the middle of the Pacific. I do as well but it's inside the band. We also both have engraved images of the place of our first date (kaninarimon in asakusa Tokyo) and our anniversary date on the inside.

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
35 !
Mix of Carbon, yellow gold and white gold - smelted from an old family coin collection so it holds special value !
Same for my wife's wedding band and engagement ring, all smelted from the same big coin :P

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Late thirties, silver, but it's not my original band. The original was titanium with a band of gold in the middle. My wife bought it because I joked, "that ring has a chewy caramel center."

Anyway, my hand got too big for it and I couldn't get it resized, so now I wear a silver ring instead.

L176

Jan 10, 2019
29. Married for 6+ years. Ring is white gold and has kept the color pretty well.

Oct 27, 2017
Mid 30s. Silver. I Wear it on a chain now, as I lost weight and the ring kept sliding off my finger and I'm not motivated enough to go get it resized (my weight fluctuates a lot, so I felt like it was always stuck or sliding off.)

Probably get a silicone one if I ever replace/lose it.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Early 30s. Can't go wrong with a classic, yellow gold. My wife also had it engraved like the One Ring from lotr.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
44 Tungsten
should also add I wear a silicone ring as well. Not because I do not want to wear my actual band, just lost some weight since got married and my original ring is loose enough it has fallen off a few times. my wife suggested i get the silicone ones. want to get my original refitted.