• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
I asked for the cheapest silver band. Not because I wanted to save money but bc I liked the idea of something meaning a great deal to me while having very little value to anyone else.
Also, every single dent and scratch stays on it which I also like as it feels like it has history to me.

Edit* Forgot how old I am

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
I am 36 now and got married when I was 25. Our wedding rings are white gold. My older brothers is titanium. I don't think it matters if it goes out of style so long as you are happy with it, it means something to you, not other people, at the end of the day it is just a piece of metal.

Dec 13, 2017
29 Tungsten fam reporting in. Wife got the good ring and mine was off Amazon lol. But everyone who sees my ring thinks its like $100+ so I'll take it.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
29, brushed titanium. Inner ring is rose gold, which is what my wife's ring is made of.

WGMBY

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm 29, just got married this year, have a Platinum band. It was partially because my wife wanted a sapphire in her engagement ring, and silver and blue go better together in my opinion, but also I just like a grey band more than a gold one and was recommended platinum at the ring store.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
34, palladium.

I think you're right, silver colored rings are more and more popular. But I don't think it really matters, get what you want. I went with palladium because my wife has a nickle allergy.

LordValhalla

Jan 9, 2018
White gold middle with yellow gold bands on either side. Double millgrain.
I wanted something like my fathers. He has my great grandfathers art deco inspired wedding band.

Oct 27, 2017
Married at 28 about a year ago, and my wedding ring is a 20$ piece of metal I got off amazon because after the cost of the wedding and her rings and the honeymoon I was like fuck it, bought a few cheap ones on amazon, chose my favorite and sent the rest back.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
30, had a white gold band but currently wearing a black silicone one. Had to have the old one cut off a few months ago and haven't gotten around to replacing it, though I'll likely just get another white gold band. Honestly I kind of like the silicone band, I know it's an extremely rare occurrence but not having to worry about ring avulsion is nice.

I think gold bands look nice but for whatever reason I associate them with older men and women. I'd like to get one at some point, but I'd be comfortable wearing one around 40 or 50.

elseanio

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
30s, titanium with a wooden inlay.

r55_5mm_-_titanium_and_teak_1__11.jpg

Leonadar

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 36, I originally had a tungsten band with a black carbon fiber braid in the center. After I lost a lot of weight I needed to get a new band since it couldn't be resized. My wife got me a stainless steel black fidget ring to replace it (I would always spin my original band on my finger out of habit)

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
36, silver. It's made of cobalt so it feels heavier than it looks like it should be and I love it.

easter

Nov 15, 2017
gold isnt going out of style, other metals are just fadding in and out. 37 - yellow gold.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
tungsten carbide with hawaiian koa wood (supposedly) inlay. previous was just a yellow gold band. 33.