• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
35 on Sunday. I have a raw tungsten band. I love it. Flat ring very minimal.

I can open beer bottles with it lol.

61qeIhmDxSL._UY395_.jpg

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
38, titanium. I was looking at other metals (not gold) with maybe fancier designs and inlays but the simplicity of mine just works for me plus it was cheaper too.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
38 (got married at 25) - white gold
39, white gold.

No poll?
36, white gold. I also have a palladium version of the exact same ring for the brief period I lost my ring in our couch cushions. But I now wear the white gold one I wore the day of my wedding again and am saving the palladium one for any future bonehead moves on my part.
I am 36 now and got married when I was 25. Our wedding rings are white gold. My older brothers is titanium. I don't think it matters if it goes out of style so long as you are happy with it, it means something to you, not other people, at the end of the day it is just a piece of metal.
36, white gold. About the most boring ring you could go for, which is perfectly complimentary to my style.
Late 30s White Gold Crew Assemble!

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
37, thin gold band. Got it cause it's what I felt like a wedding band should look like after a lifetime of seeing my parents'.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
31. Getting married next year and highly considering a black Damascus steel ring from a dude in my neighborhood who forges stuff.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
30. We're tying the knot next October and I think we've settled on black tungsten with a wooden accent.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
34, mix of white and yellow gold. Also, neither me nor my wife ever wear our rings

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
I'm 33 and also currently looking. My fiancee's engagement ring is platinum so figure we'll both get platinum bands. I like the hammered look personally, and would like a comfort fit. Finding one that doesn't break the bank is rough, but they generally retain value at least.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what looks good on you and your skin tone. I never thought I would buy a gold ring but I have a pipe cut that looks amazing.

Bobcats

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. Gold is not out of style. There's just more options.

2. What's 'in' constantly changes, and you may not realize it.

3. Many people don't have the same ring 20 years into a marriage. Things get lost, damaged, touched up, replaced for anniversaries, whatever.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I wear it everyday (I can't physically take it off without some sort of lubricant due to my knuckles). I know what it looks like, but I don't remember what material is made of. I'm not a big jewelry guy.
Oh, I see lol. Yeah, that's perfectly reasonable. I don't really remember my wife's gemstone either. It's been 5 years.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Mid 30s, some $18 Walmart ring. Wife and I don't really do jewelry, especially diamonds which honestly is a monopolistic scam.