srhltmr

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
The Jefferson episodes we're my favorite. I love how cartoonish it got.

The sex line with Peg's mom and the sattelite dish episodes are some of my favorites.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
When you see a thigh and black an eye. The Nudie Bar.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting the theme song to be removed, like some airings and one of the video releases. Which is... honestly a crime in itself.

Still, definitely might check this out, since it's been ages since I watched it.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Crackle has only select episodes, this is so much better. Modern Family made me miss young Ed O'Neil, this is great news for me. Hopefully we'll see more shows from Sony on Hulu. I want Just Shoot Me too!

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Such a fantastic show, but I am against any kind of continuation. There is no way that show would fly if it was released today.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Peg's Mom from Upstairs: "Are you all cooking down there?"
Peg: "No mom, I'm doing the laundry."
Peg's Mom from Upstairs: "But I smell lemongrass chicken!"
Peg: "No mom, that's just Al's socks."

*moments later, Al walks in*

Peg's Mom from Upstairs: "Don't lie to me! I smell fowl!"
Al: "You certainly do!"

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like the episode where the Robber breaks into Al's house, and Al mistakes him for Peg in the dark and starts rubbing the robber's ass, which causes the robber to freak out, which causes al to punch him and knock him out.

So then the robber sues Al for emotional distress and sexual harassment, and wins. And while in court, Al is fined $200,000 and says "well if I'm being fined more money than I can make in my life, let's go for double" and punches the dude again.

The episode ends with Al beating the system by sueing the guy from hurting his hand when he punched him for $400,000 lmao.

FRS1987

Oct 31, 2017
New Jersey
FINALLY, I used to watch it on Netflix but then my brother cancelled his subscription and I felt it was too expensive to warrant getting my own. I use Hulu a LOT more too.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How about the episode where they move into the super market because they can't afford air conditioning?

Or the episode where Al is tied up at the shoe store and makes up a shoe phobia to sue Gary's shoes for?

Or the one where he turns Gary's shoe store into Gary's shoes for men, only to find out Gary is a woman?

Or the one where Terry Bradshaw gets the highschool field named after him so Al sabotages the entire event?

Or the one where Kelly is a prodigy at pool, and Al gambles away all the blood in his body on her game?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
This is excellent news, shame Sony's too cheap to get the license back for the theme.

Will still watch.

oKAAt6I.gif

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The episode where Bud makes out with his teacher, the ending is fucking hilarious and classic Married with Children. She winds up running away with the QB of the school, and a substitute comes in who is like 90 years old. And bud is embarrassed because he'd been bragging about how he was going to sleep with his teacher, when suddenly Al runs in with the police who yells at the old woman for sleeping with his son and berates him for several minutes before ending with "By the way Bud, mommy is out of tampons."

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite episode was the one where the peeping Tom was harassing the neighborhood women and Peggy was jealous that he didn't peep at her yet, so Al pretended to be a peeping Tom.

"Peep peep peep!"

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been catching some episodes in the mornings on TBS (I think) lately and it's a hilarious show but so so so fucking offensive in today's world. The most cringe worthy stuff I've seen is probably his fat shaming of women, there are entire episodes devoted to it and I can't imagine the reaction today if it were a modern show. Hell, I'm sure there will be pieces published about how awful and offensive the show is now that it's airing on Hulu.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
My parents said I would come running down the hall as a child whenever the theme would play. Now, I could waste so much time just watching clips from the show.