• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 6 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes, 15 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Marvel’s Spider-Man |OT| Face it, Tiger… you just hit the jackpot!

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
100% completed Spider-Man today. Took me about two weeks. I have all the trophies but two. I need like 30 tokens to unlock all suits and once I do that, I’ll get the other trophy for having all trophies. Not sure I’ll do it or not. I’ll need mostly good. I spent so many tokens not knowing, not even sure I can earn enough to unlock them all.

Is the DLC worth it or should I move on to a new game? I have God of War, Horizon and Resident Evil 2 on deck. Not sure which one I’ll play first.
The DLC is pretty fun, but it's also kinda "more of the same". I feel like you should probably move on to something else and maybe come back to it if you feel like it or if there's a good sale maybe. If you enjoyed the game, you will enjoy the DLC I feel like, but you might get burnt out if you just played it straight after.