• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Amazon shipped my copy yesterday, arriving Friday. This is the one game I'm playing as soon as it touches my hands, unlike, pretty much, everything else.

Crash

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Game looks great.

6237625_sa.jpg

This skin is, something else.

VBe3EYJ.png

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Amazon just shipped my copy. I got it with the 20% discount since I preordered it back in April. Sweet.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
well see now I'm wondering what the new suit in the day one patch is gonna be

maybe...bait & switch complete, cloth black suit ;)

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we please stop with the inane argument over which Spider-man theme is the best.

because it's this one.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Picking up my copy this Friday after work. At least I will have Monday off so I'll no doubt be very active in this thread :)

Oct 25, 2017
Is it crazy that the first thing I want to do in this game is hit the streets and walk around instead of swing around?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'll post this question here too:

Has anyone gotten a shipment notification from GameStop yet for the CE? I got a charge for it back on Saturday but when I checked my account today the charge is completely gone. And GameStop still says it's supposed to arrive on Friday.

pavaloo

Oct 25, 2017
bought a ps4 pro the moment this game was announced

can't wait to play this dream game!

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing 5 minutes with the biggest smile on my face. The swinging feels really good. Like, really good. I keep getting warnings about leaving the mission area but I keep on avoiding it.

Seeing footage of the traversal just isn't the same as playing it. You need to get your hands on it.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing 5 minutes with the biggest smile on my face. The swinging feels really good. Like, really good. I keep getting warnings about leaving the mission area but I keep on avoiding it.

Awesome to hear man, let us know some more impressions, I know you were skeptical about some stuff, curious to see what you think.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT!!

I myself have been struggling to olay Dragon quest because all i have is Spiderman on the brain, and i say this as a non Marvel fan. Since that E3 demo i was sold. 1 more day!

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
quick question that hopefully someone can answer.

I pre ordered the Collectors Edition from Best Buy Canada. They have yet to email me a code for the pre order bonuses (the outfits etc). Does Best Buy (specifically Canada) send you those at release day? Does it come in the box for some reason? or should I try calling em again.

I ask because when there is a pre order bonus Amazon usually sends it to me within the hour of me pre ordering.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
can I jump off the top of the empire state building?

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder how difficult the trophy list for this one will be. I glanced at it and it didn't look to taxing, but some seem really time consuming from a "find the things" perspective.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Amazon shipped yesterday on time so all should be well for friday.

Fuck I wish I had the day off work or could actually call in sick without getting in shit.... So badly.

Nov 3, 2017