• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
Slightly Controversial: Arkham Asylum is the best of the trilogy because its most like a 3d metroidvania... with Batman. More so than the others give the confined space as the focus on unlocking traversal paths.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
nichemancover7nfq1.png

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to marvel fans. I didn't like the new spider-man game at all, the controls were awful but this is definitely an achievement for only being available on a single console.

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
And god damn deserved to, first game did lots right but some wrong. Great foundation to build on for the sequel.
Niche-man right guys?

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Heres hoping the next one is more than just a pretty PS2 game.
That was kind of the appeal for me. Great story, traversal,combat and just a enough side/collection stuff. All the sequel would have to improve on is boss fights,enemy variety and more traversal options. I hope the sequel refines its arcadey/beat'em up elements vs turning it into a granular Red Dead game.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
The best Super Hero Game deserves the best sales numbers, bring on the sequel

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
I was so hyped for this game, I poured over every article, screenshot, rumour and YouTube video for a full year before it came out. And it lived up to it all.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent news. Well deserved and the next game is gonna be absolutely bonkers too I bet.

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I remember when people were saying that it wouldn't sell more than Batman because it's multiplat, good times.

Spider-Man 2 on PS5 is gonna be bonkers!

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I loved the game, congrats to Insomnaic.

I still put Arkham above it because it has better side quests, collectathons, and new game+.
Hopefully those are issues Insomnic can address for Spider-Man 2.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Wait until the PS5 port. This game's going to pass 20m global eventually.

WB should counter by getting the Arkham games on Switch asap. They could maybe steal back the crown for a little while.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It was a good game indeed. Hope the inevitable sequel is much better in certain ways though.

vato_loco

Oct 26, 2017
Argentina
Ladies and gentlemen, you don't have to like them, you don't have to love them, but billionaires are some of the most valuable people on the planet. They create jobs. They donate money to charity. They are the solid bedrock on which this country is built.

And WHAT, may I ask, has that wicked wall-crawler, SPIDER-MAN done? Spun a bunch of lies along with his crummy webs? NO! If you think a wealthy philanthropist lost his top slot legitimately to this masked moron, I've got a statue in a toga to sell you on LIberty Island.

How did Spider-Man do it? I'll tell you how: he hacked the sales! That's right! Who knows the world wide WEB better than an anarchist arachnid, huh? Huh? Think about it!

But, friends, I have to give the devil his due. Spider-Man rightfully earned the top slot on exactly one list: AMERICA'S MOST MENACING MENACE!
You fantastic bastard, you.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man hit 9 million units in two months. Should have been known ages ago that this was the best selling super hero game.

And well freaking deserved. One of my favorite games this gen easily.