• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

the7egend

Mar 6, 2018
Looks good, but that fire at 1:45 looks a little janky. I'm still on the fence with this game there's something about it just not grabbing me.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing I've seen of this game has looked particularly good, but it's Eidos Montreal, so I'm still hoping that it'll review really well and if it does then I'll play it.

OP
OP
benzy

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
The interview I found said it may not be there at launch, and the store page on Xbox doesn't have it labeled with raytracing. So it could very well still be a 'sometime after launch' thing.

Khrazegaming on YouTube showed the graphics option on PS5 in his review copy which had a quality mode, performance mode, and RT mode. It didn't look like RT mode was selectable when he was going through it so yeah, maybe it'll come in a patch shortly after launch if not the day-1 patch.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
That E3 gameplay really did this game a disservice

It really is. I was laughing at this game when they revealed it and now here i am waiting for the release like a kid. I think im gonna play this on PS5 with the best gfx. As long as the 30 fps is solid i dont care because the combat is mostly lock on and slow downs and the game looks crisp af in 4k mode

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The turnaround on this game with all their recent trailers has been really good. Compare it to the endless Deathloop trailers that hardly explained the game.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be interesting. I do like that they are doing their own take but its definitely an uphill battle when doing your own take

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Looks very good, but I don't think I'll play this with M+KB unless the controls are exceptionally well ported for PC.

Picked up at CDK, eager to play this one.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

FCKKII5UYAUI0Zs

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'll be playing this on ps5 it seems. My 2080 super just can't hang raytracing wise.
you can get 1440p with high RT and high detail easily based on this chart. not to mention it will have DLSS for extra performance. also these charts are usually shit, just wait for benchmarks

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I want it badly! I still think booting up The Avengers with that High Res texture pack looks pretty amazing, even if the game itself played repetitively. I think this is going to be amazing with the emphasis on a story driven campaign, I am excited!

Friender

Sep 27, 2020
I saw a video where the guy said he already played 20+ hours. We dont know the exact lenght but i do hope its a 20+ hour meaty game

One preview mentioned that he had been playing for 20h but no mention of length.
Thanks both! Length was a concern but I'm pre-ordering now. It's Guardians, it looks entertaining, a single player story-driven campaign with no microtransactions, and no current-gen greed tax. Have to support it!