• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
DZZsyRXVAAE_ajL.jpg

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-death-inhumans-july-2018/

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alternatively titled "We got the X-Men film rights back"

Cap G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha oh my god marvel, just stop

Also: this isn't going to impact ms marvel or moon girl or anyone who matters, so I have a hard time caring. The inhumans still have gallons of mutie blood on their hands

Skinny Pete

Nov 2, 2017
hahaha yea well they have the X-Men rights again no need to shoe horn these guys in anything anymore.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's panel after panel of people in suits stabbing them with sharpened Fox purchase papers.

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Alternatively titled "We got the X-Men film rights back"

Marvel sure is transparent in what they have the film rights to. X-men faded and Inhumans got focus when they knew they didn't have the rights now that the tide is turning a hard reverse course. Now for the serious questions when do we get the Fantastic Four back?

CD99

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
I thought that was the TV sh-

I watched that already

Damn the TV show really did a number on the Inhumans reputation.

No need to rub salt and broken glass into those TV show wounds there sheesh

They already did that on tv.

They are making a comic book adaptation of the live action show?
Ah.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel sure is transparent in what they have the film rights to. X-men faded and Inhumans got focus when they knew they didn't have the rights now that the tide is turning a hard reverse course. Now for the serious questions when do we get the Fantastic Four back?
That storyline is already happening, it's pretty good too. Two in One with Johnny and Ben

Skinny Pete

Nov 2, 2017
I was never a big fan of the Inhumans outside of Black Bolt but they deserved better than that Scott Buck travesty.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
The last several years of Inhumans books have been great, and this is from Donny Cates, which means insta-buy. Looking forward to this.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Charles Soule's run was great. Fuck all y'all.