• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
PAxkLqx.jpg

That wig.
That wiiiiiiiig.

For his next appearance they need to ditch the wig, buzz his head, give the stubble an orangered hue and just roll with buzz cut Cletus instead.

ThLunarian

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I am not a comic book reader at all and only know of Carnage from the 90's Spiderman Cartoon and from the SNES video game.

With that said.

I think it would be cool for Carnage to get turbo-powered somehow, like some version of the Power Cosmic or Phoenix Force or an anti-Thor's Hammer or some shit, and start wrecking shit on a cosmic level.

Maybe that's already happened, I don't know

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could unread this.

Just wanna say that the two books mentioned in that link, Thor & Venom, have been really good.

Jason Aaron's Thor run has been nothing short of fantastic as a whole.

The God Butcher, Female Thor, Unworthy Thor, and the lead up to War of the Realms has been great.

bGYiL2W.jpg

And Don Cates Venom has been the best Venom book I've read since Remender's Venom which was years ago. So good.

DgPfDjDUEAEI_WU.jpg