• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me that I should pick up the IW steelbook later.

I've got the two Avenegers movies in steelbook, so I might as well continue on.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Can't wait to finally watch this at home. Time to be shook 24/7!

TLioowf.jpg

mnrv7KH.jpg

j4i3pwb.jpg

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017

About Iron Man 3, I like how the entire movie is Tony out of his suit. Him having to come up with these weapons in a bedroom kind of like how he had to build his Mark I in a cave.

And I had forgotten about that whole airplane sequence where Tony have to rescue 13 guys in the air. So cool.

It's also great seeing Rhodes getting more action here. First him going on a mission to Pakistan in the Iron Patriot. And then getting to punch people outside of the suit. Kicking ass and showing us he's better with a gun than Tony. That's some great stuff. May this be Rhodes's best film.

Hmm, I'm still not too fond of that third act. It's just all too much.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I really need that Hydro Man rumor to come true. I'm gonna spill my drink if he turns up in Spider-Man: Far From Home.

Marvel's employees are bored:

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I would hope for a villain with less potential for body horror .... but since Mysterio is probably the main one you could do a smaller one like they did the Shocker in the first ... like I don't know, the wall, hammerhead or any of the Superior Foes

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Hydro-Man could be the smaller villain. Let him face off with Spidey quickly in the canals of Venice. I figure Chameleon will have a very small role too.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
We need shocker to return and kill Aunt May or something

"SHOCKERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTHHH!!!!!!"

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I went to check out Hydro-Man in the 90s cartoon and oh man is he one big creep.

They'll definitely not go with this interpretation.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope Captain Marvel turns out to be more cosmic than Earth. It sounds like it, since there's the Kree-Skrull war, and that wouldn't have happened on Earth or else they would have talked about it in the current movies.

But man, I'm really a lot less excited about the future of the MCU now. I hope they don't tinker too much with the GotG3 script. And I never really liked James Gunn much, but his stamp on that franchise could be felt.

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this

looking ahead... i'm hoping they get Taika to give it his best shot with Gunn's script and just end GOTG with 3. no point in making another one without Gunn's involvement, and they have TONS of cosmic potential with the fox deal closing anyways. mayyyybe they can pop up in avengers 5 sometime down the road if needed... I trust Markus and McFeely with those characters.

hopefully drax gets to rip thanos' fucking heart out before batista leaves the MCU forever

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Why? The MCU is too big for a director not to be expandable.

i just don't see much potential in a gunn-less and batista-less guardians 4. gamora and nebula's story pretty much ends with thanos. that leaves us with star lord, mantis, rocket and groot.

they can pop up in the inevitable nova: annihilation movie with a reduced role when it happens. that's fine. like iron man in spider-man homecoming. doesn't need to be a full on guardians 4.

keep in mind we haven't even had an iron man 4 yet despite 3 making over a billion. feige seems to like his trilogies.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
The news is wack, but don't start acting like a bunch of dramatic teens over this. The world keeps spinning and we'll take worse losses in the next week. If the movies that come out in the future look interesting to you, go see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.