• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
GOTG3 was probably the end of the road for much of the cast anyways, as a unit at least, so in the larger scope that's not an issue. It's the fact Gunn was such a huge part of their direction for the future - dude was a true believer AND exceptionally talented, which they don't have with anyone else.

Waititi and Coogler are both great, but I don't see either setting aside the next few years to help Marvel plan their universe. The Russos are pretty much it at this point. And I feel like the Gunn situation is going to make attracting good, dedicated creatives a lot harder.

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Way Disney's been acting, I'm surprised that they didn't edit out James Gunn from Avengers Infinity War extra feature altogether. The Director's Roundtable extra is great, btw.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
I'm looking forward to the Titan Consumed novel in November. Interested to see what Thanos was like before Titan was lost.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm super excited for sure.

I enjoyed Season 1 of Iron Fist.

iron-fist-season-2-bajccfm.jpg

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Same day as the Spider-Man game so I won't be watching straight away, but to be fair, I never do with the Netflix shows.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I also think we have a clearer idea of when the first A4 teaser will drop. Feige said end of the year is when they'll reveal the title and I'd bet we get the first teaser with "Mary Poppins Returns", complete with the whole GMA debut the day of the first screenings.

But, I also don't know if Marvel attaches big trailers to tent poles anymore or if it just spontaneously drops them online first and then attaches them. In the digital era, you could just have theaters download the trailers after their online debut.

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disney is so fucking dumb.

I bet other studios are now flocking around him.
I'd say my opinion of Disney has fallen but they've got such a long history of shit behavior, this is honestly just a drop in the bucket. I'm more disheartened about the loss of Gunn's vision on the franchise and the continued fuckery of the studio pulling Marvel's strings. Literally every decision I've disagreed with surrounding Marvel Studios over their lifetime comes from higher up the food chain.

Oct 29, 2017
Grabbed the 4k for Incredible Hulk the other day as it was only a tenner and, if you ask me, I'd say that I don't particularly like the movie but actually, watching it at the moment it's not too bad. I think it's largely the fantastic cast that keeps it above water. It's not a great movie but it's also not as bad as my gut feeling is.

Shame we've not seen Abomination since, I do remember hearing that some plans were had for him. Would have made the most sense in Civil War, I guess.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Grabbed the 4k for Incredible Hulk the other day as it was only a tenner and, if you ask me, I'd say that I don't particularly like the movie but actually, watching it at the moment it's not too bad. I think it's largely the fantastic cast that keeps it above water. It's not a great movie but it's also not as bad as my gut feeling is.

Shame we've not seen Abomination since, I do remember hearing that some plans were had for him. Would have made the most sense in Civil War, I guess.

He's in cold storage in the arctic.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, Kree, I still think it's dumb.

"Avengers: The End" sounds too misleading to the public. It implies the entire Avengers series is ending instead of a extended hiatus till "New Avengers."

The subtitle needs to be final enough without people asking stupid questions like "IS THE MCU OVER!???!!"

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
They'll understand just fine when the post credits scene has a New Avengers title card. It's really not that hard to communicate simple ideas.

Oct 31, 2017

As mentioned, one of the One Shots has clarified that he's locked up in the arctic somewhere.

If a miracle happen and an asset swap of Sky or the RSNs for Comcast's assets which would include Hulk movie rights happen, then a The Incredible Hulk 2 can happen. In it you could see Abomination break out, General Ross turn into Red Hulk, name dropping She Hulk for a future introduction, and....introduction of Wolverine.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Man, my hype for everything Spider-Man is through the roof right now, which tbf isn't that out of the ordinary.
But I've been rewatching the Spectacular cartoon in preperation for the game and just started Spider-man TAS, the new creative team on ASM has been great, saw homecoming the other day and now we're getting more and more casting news and setpics for Far From Home? what a time to be a fan.

Hypee.

Xnngg5P.gif

luca

Oct 25, 2017
That leaked photo of Daredevil S3 made me rewatch the pilot of Daredevil S1, and it's still the best of anything MCU. Love me some Matt Murdock!

Status
Not open for further replies.