• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Because there's
two Daredevils, right? And the right one has a goofy look on its face, so I thought it was photoshopped.

So it's
Danny?
No.

The one in black is Matt Murdock. While the one in red is highly likely an unstable imposter like in the Born Again comic book. Hired to make Daredevil look bad. Which is also why Matt is dressing in black cause they've stolen his red suit.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
No.

The one in black is Matt Murdock. While the one in red is highly likely an unstable imposter like in the Born Again comic book. Hired to make Daredevil look bad. Which is also why Matt is dressing in black cause they've stolen his red suit.

Damn, I had no idea, it looked so strange. S3 is gonna be lit.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think Guardians still get the may 2020 slot or is Dr Strange 2 getting it. Since it seems to be confirmed black widow, guardians and Dr strange are the 2020 movies. With black widow allegedly being set before iron man 2.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Random tidbit. So Karin and Friday basically control the iron spider and iron man suit to do the nanotech things they do. But when Tony goes to space, friday says you are losing me boss. How does his suit do all the magic changing shit without Friday? On earth it makes sense friday the AI. But neither have their AI when in space/titan. The jump in technology from iron man suit works in civil war/homecoming which is 2016 to Avengers infinity war is just too insane to believe for the progress the suit has made from iron man 1 to civil war. The nanotech nonsense just is too much of a macguffin

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Random tidbit. So Karin and Friday basically control the iron spider and iron man suit to do the nanotech things they do. But when Tony goes to space, friday says you are losing me boss. How does his suit do all the magic changing shit without Friday? On earth it makes sense friday the AI. But neither have their AI when in space/titan. The jump in technology from iron man suit works in civil war/homecoming which is 2016 to Avengers infinity war is just too insane to believe for the progress the suit has made from iron man 1 to civil war. The nanotech nonsense just is too much of a macguffin
Friday was talking about Pepper, she says that while the connection to her is cutting out.

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
You think Guardians still get the may 2020 slot or is Dr Strange 2 getting it. Since it seems to be confirmed black widow, guardians and Dr strange are the 2020 movies. With black widow allegedly being set before iron man 2.
I don't think guardians will get the may 2020 spot. I could even see the year turn out (in no particular order) as Eternals, bw, doctor strange 2

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The first image for Daredevil S3 has been leaked:
ytw2xwb22sg11.jpg

hah oh god, just glanced at it at first and thought someone had photoshopped Ben Affleck's DD into the picture.

X05

Oct 25, 2017
We have been shown throughout the MCU time and time again that after something happens, Tony prepares in case it happens again. At the end of The Avengers when he goes through the portal to send the nuke, he loses connection to JARVIS and the suits powers off. Given how traumatic all of that was and he almost died because of that, it stands to reason that he would have added a failsafe that were he to lose connections to any of his AI again, the suit would still function properly, likely with some more limited onboard AI.

And Tony very clearly had a nanotech prototype in Civil War:
giphyy9csh.gif

Nov 30, 2017

After BP which takes place a few weeks after Civil War, T'Challa reveals their tech to the world. The jump in tech makes sense as Tony can study Wakandan tech and advance his own tech forward.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
You telling me to count down to that Captain Marvel trailer, okay, that's what I'm gonna do.

15 more days!

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Can Ruffalo and Holland team up and start doing promo for Avengers 4 already please?

Imagine the leaks.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017

I wonder if people hating on Quill for punching Thanos would change their mind after watching this. Really does put his actions in more perspective.

curb

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if people hating on Quill for punching Thanos would change their mind after watching this. Really does put his actions in more perspective.

I don't get the hate Quill gets over his actions. He loved Gamorra and on top of that, he'll always be haunted by the loss of his mom. It was a moment of anger. Why is it so hard for people to accept? Also, look at the trajectory of the movie, they were never going to defeat Thanos - it's not like they were actually going to succeed in getting the Gauntlet off his hand.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the hate Quill gets over his actions. He loved Gamorra and on top of that, he'll always be haunted by the loss of his mom. It was a moment of anger. Why is it so hard for people to accept? Also, look at the trajectory of the movie, they were never going to defeat Thanos - it's not like they were actually going to succeed in getting the Gauntlet off his hand.

Kind of by the by, but if you watch that scene they do nearly have it off. Thanos' fingertips grab the rim of the gauntlet as it comes off as he regains consciousness. Spider-man took the gauntlet off him.

imagebii4m.png

There's a quick screenshot from a YouTube video of the fight of the moment Thanos 'wakes up' and quickly reacts and grabs hold of the gauntlet milliseconds before its completely removed.

Not commenting on Quill's actions, Strange's 'plan', or anything. Just that's what happened. Who knows, he would have gotten it back or anything.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I roll my eyes whenever people play into the idea that Holland and Ruffalo are actually leaking anything

So you think their slips of the tongue/accidentally streaming audio are studio trained and deployed methods of viral marketing?

Iunno. I lean on them accidentally slipping up, they haven't actually dropped huge matter of fact spoilers or anything.

Deleted member 1062

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So you think their slips of the tongue/accidentally streaming audio are studio trained and deployed methods of viral marketing?

Iunno. I lean on them accidentally slipping up, they haven't actually dropped huge matter of fact spoilers or anything.
it was definitely not viral marketing at first but they've turned it around as such

curb

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of by the by, but if you watch that scene they do nearly have it off. Thanos' fingertips grab the rim of the gauntlet as it comes off as he regains consciousness. Spider-man took the gauntlet off him.

imagebii4m.png

There's a quick screenshot from a YouTube video of the fight of the moment Thanos 'wakes up' and quickly reacts and grabs hold of the gauntlet milliseconds before its completely removed.

Not commenting on Quill's actions, Strange's 'plan', or anything. Just that's what happened. Who knows, he would have gotten it back or anything.

I noticed that in the theatre. It makes Quill's "mistake" all the more difficult. It's a good point of drama considering how close they were.

If you understand why Gamora gave up the soul stone to save Nebula, you should understand Quill.

Yyyyup. The whole movie is about sacrifice and the tough decisions. The question of "was it worth?" comes up over and over without being said aloud.

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I feel like that all of Holland's leaks were scripted in order to get different kind of attention

Status
Not open for further replies.