• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
These Cap Marvel trailers are doing nothing for me.

I got goosebumps at the Endgame teaser though.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
restera is ridiculous. crazy mohawked blonde woman flying through space with no suit surround by cosmic fire and shooting beams of it after punching barehanded through a spaceship piloted by shapeshifting aliens.

"Looks bland"

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
restera is ridiculous. crazy mohawked blonde woman flying through space with no suit surround by cosmic fire and shooting beams of it after punching barehanded through a spaceship piloted by shapeshifting aliens.

"Looks bland"
Even as someone who was iffy on the first two trailers, I find it weird that so many people have seemingly made their minds up on it in advance, that TV spot was really good imo. The line delivery one was the weirdest complaint to me - she says 10 words in the trailer. One of them was 'Woo'. Not sure how you can judge delivery either way from that.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
Even as someone who was iffy on the first two trailers, I find it weird that so many people have seemingly made their minds up on it in advance, that TV spot was really good imo. The line delivery one was the weirdest complaint to me - she says 10 words in the trailer. One of them was 'Woo'. Not sure how you can judge delivery either way from that.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I've never read a Captain Marvel book but the trailers at least made me interested if not a little hyped. It's like Marvel hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt by now, even with all their crushing success. I can't even begin to understand how people have come to conclusions about her performance already. I guess because she doesn't smile enough or whatever bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.