• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pet Rock

Mar 14, 2018
With DC and a Latino Blue Beetle movie, I think Marvel should put out an Asian superhero movie, and high key just have a diversity competition between these two studios. I'm not even kidding; I fully believe representation matters, and it's making money.

I propose the Black Widow movie replaces Scarlett Johansson with, say, Yanin Vismitananda. Just yellow wash it. Or make it an Agent May movie or something instead.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
81dBMDVlkjL._SX425_.jpg

Its such a beautiful cover. I need it to never watch the actual movie.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
Videos on the Marvel Youtube page are getting dislikes and port begging for the trailer. This is kinda hilarious.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
If it ends up being Tuesday December 4th like I thought, I'm going to laugh so hard.

If it's not, I didn't avatar bet or anything, so I'm just going to shrug my shoulders and move on with my life.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
What are the chances of the trailer being revealed at The Game Awards by the Russo Brothers?

Zero

Some sites are saying Monday night for avengers on football and Capitan Marvel on Wednesday for Good Morning America

The problem is that some sites saying this can make marvel change to a date that they can surprise people

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Zero

Some sites are saying Monday night for avengers on football and Capitan Marvel on Wednesday for Good Morning America

The problem is that some sites saying this can make marvel change to a date that they can surprise people

Fudge me, that sounds amazing. This week is gonna rule so hard.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fully expecting Captain Marvel to be in the Infinity War trailer, much like Black Panther was. I think that helps the movie just a bit, and that's worth it.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Just got the Thanos and Cosmic Quest vol. 2 novels. Seems like they removed the "Road to..." banner from vol.2, while vol. 1 did have it. Hmmm.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
If I remember right, the broadcast network cropped the first CM trailer to 16:9 so take that with a grain of salt. We can always get in online after they put it on the teevee.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to the Captain Marvel trailer above the rest tbh

Far From Home, other than seeing how they resolve the whole Spidey being dust thing and they're selling a sequel thing, there's not much yet to get excited for. Maybe that's something that'll get answered in the Avengers 4 trailer.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm most excited for the Avengers 4 trailer since I wanna know what that world looks like post the snap. It'll have to be really different and based on some of the concept art we've seen for the costumes, it seems like everyone will look different.

I loved the last Captain Marvel trailer so I'm sure I'll like the enemy one but it'll just be more Marvel, so that can't complete with A4. Also, we'll finally know the name of the movie.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
I'm most excited for the Avengers 4 trailer since I wanna know what that world looks like post the snap. It'll have to be really different and based on some of the concept art we've seen for the costumes, it seems like everyone will look different.

I loved the last Captain Marvel trailer so I'm sure I'll like the enemy one but it'll just be more Marvel, so that can't complete with A4. Also, we'll finally know the name of the movie.

I'm looking forward to the Captain Marvel trailer precisely because I didn't like the last one. I want to be hyped by the trailer because I've been looking forward to the movie since well before they announced it in 2014 or so. Same thing happened with Aquaman where I wasn't feeling that first trailer at all, but everything since has been great. I want that for Captain Marvel.

Don't get me wrong about wanting to see Avengers 4. But for me, I tend to like the solo movies much more than team ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.