• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
A whole shitton of Endgame promo pics can be found here:

https://m.imgur.com/a/fw3i7Ck

NayLTXU.jpg

Thats T-shirt worthy
i see it also become avatar worthy too

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I mean we saw a funko leak that said his name was Yon Rogg, so it's almost 100% a twist that he's Yon Rogg.
My guess regarding Captain Marvel...

Maybe Jude Law's "Mar-Vell" is really Yon-Rogg, and "Mar-Vell" was the name of an actual real Kree hero from ages past and Danvers either takes or is given the name as a symbol of her besting Yon-Rogg and being more worthy of their legacy.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I know people were disappointed he didn't wear any armor in Infinity War but in retrospect it's gonna be that much more badass when Thanos realizes he can't fuck around with the Avengers in End Game like he did with them in IW.
We could get a Thanos suit up montage. That would be incredible.

Also that pic would be great for a shirt but without the word Thanos on it.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
For a while now I've been reading some tweets from Manabyte and DanielRPK kinda implying that the Quantum Realm some-freaking-how connects with Captain Marvel. They don't say anything specific or weird, it's just the wording of those tweets? Perhaps I'm paranoid? Maybe so many years of following Kojima and reading fucked up theories damaged my grasp of reality?
The MCU has me beat.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am fucking READY for March 8th. Captain Marvel is a favorite of mine, and I am really looking forward to the ways in which they subvert her comic identity. And with Brie fucking Larson? Dead. I think people are sleeping on what Brie can bring to a character like Carol.

That said, I recently did a rewatch marathon of the MCU films, and I can safely say that Thor: Ragnarok is the best of all of them. Sorry, but it is. Infinity War has more going on, but Ragnarok nails it from the first frame to the ending credits. It's pretty much a perfect movie.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Hard agree on Thor: Ragnarok. Taika did so much with that character over the arc of the film. It's my favorite, with Winter Soldier a close second.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe we are getting Shang Chi and possibly Black Knight live action before Moon Knight and Blade.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
This rumor comes from some other twitter rumor guy who mused about how Black Knight's sword was supposed to be an easter egg in Dr. Strange but was removed and if they might have plans to introduce the character in the future. I don't know much about Black Knight but perhaps he might be a supporting character in Dr. Strange 2 or something, assuming it's even true.

Also MB has been going on and on about "everything's gonna come from the Quantum Realm" and honestly, I think that's going to be just as true as "Avengers 4's title is Avengers: Annihilation guys!!!! Look at this obscure definition of the word annihilation that isn't the one that everyone knows, it totally fits!!!!!".

Like yeah it will probably have some big role in Endgame with Scott having been stuck in it and those quantum suits that got leaked but he keeps saying stuff like "Carol's powers actually come from it" and now "Black Knight's gonna be in that city in the Quantum Realm" and I'm like come on...

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine if many years ago Doctor Doom tried to manipulate the Quantum Realm, failed to harness its energy/F4 stopped him and that resulted in a bunch of cities/countries (Latveria, for instance) being trapped inside of it?

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The ManaByte on Twitter is the same person as the ManaByte here, right? If so, why are people are just openly talking shit about him in this thread?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Can anyone explain how does the Quantum Realm city related to Black Knight ?

The little that I read on the character I was thinking he lived in a regular medieval city ....

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The ManaByte on Twitter is the same person as the ManaByte here, right? If so, why are people are just openly talking shit about him in this thread?
Like most leakers, he gets some right and some wrong. The "Annihilation" scoop was a big misstep, even though he got "The Eternals" correct. At the end of the day, grain of salt as always.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Black Knight won't become another petty controversial just because he is named and titled "Black", but is probably going to be played by a white actor.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
They played a song from Black Panther's soundtrack in an Oscars ad on ABC.

Disney must really want that Oscar nomination.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
IT'S 2019

AVENGERS 4 HAPPENS THIS YEAR

THE FEIGE PRESS CONFERENCE OF DREAMS ANNOUNCING ALL THE PHASE 4 AND 5 MOVIES HAPPENS THIS YEAR

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I had a funny conversation with my cousin on 1/1. He mentioned that he wanted to watch Infinity War because some guys he works with have been talking about it for a while and how they're looking forward to the next one. I know he doesn't watch a lot of Marvel movies so I asked him what was the last one he saw. He started describing to me The Avengers and I started laughing. He asked why and I told him a dozen MCU movies came out between that movie and Infinity War. He then said "Wait, all those Marvel movies are connected" and I started laughing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.