• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Captain Marvel Poster

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

DyrRoEeUwAAfUfs

Oct 25, 2017
3 hours? I guess I'll have to remember not to drink anything before the movie lol

And how do I get to be part of a test screening? Do they still just pull people in off the street by telling them they get to see a new movie without saying which?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I'll definitely need a piss within 3 hours

I'll go whenever Black Widow is on screen

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Total Film Magazine had some Captain Marvel stuff.

"When we were first circling this movie, we got a great piece of advice from [Black Panther director] Ryan Coogler," co-director Ryan Fleck explains. "He said, 'It's multi-years of your life. You better damn well like this character. And you better be telling a story you want to tell.'" Adds Boden, "There have been a lot of moments where we've been driven to sheer exhaustion. Just being able to be like, 'Phew. We love this movie and we love this character' has been really important."

1p6jqr.jpg

21zk23.jpg

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
No large sodas with the candy and no liquids 1 hour prior to the movie then. My God I need that shit right into my veins NOW.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
We've known it was going to be 3 hours since forever. Fucking bring it because it needs to be that long to savor that engame goodness

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i didn't eat or drink 24 hours before infinity war and watched the entire movie in this position:

1836kzkf6.jpg

bring on the 3 hour end game

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why are we/they acting like a 3-hour runtime is something crazy. People sat through Return of the King, Avatar and Nolan movies with no problem.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Yeeeesss an intermission would be welcomed. I'd like to stuff my face with food and drinks during Endgame.

The intermission should have a timer and a slideshow of what happened in the first half of the movie.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yes, let's have intermission so everyone can go to the bathroom and then use their phones and spoil everything that happened on Twitter.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The thing about intermissions is most theaters aren't equipped to handle bathroom break overloads...makes you wonder how long it would be. 15 mins? It would eat into the potential take in per showing they could get too, especially with the longer run time.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't like an intermission, but I know some family members who would definitely appreciate it.

I've also completely turned around on Captain America. I love him. I love you Steve!

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
If the movie is that long then it has no shot of surpassing the first right? I remember many saying IW wouldn't break the opening weekend record because it was a longer movie than TFA.

Not sure how I'd feel about an intermission. I'm one of the people who never gets up after a movie starts. Never have to piss, get food or do anything that requires me to leave.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
It was already known they were still going to use the script (especially after Bautista threatened to walk if they didn't still use it), the question is if they can find anyone else, and if they can't find anyone else willing to direct, will Horn finally realize he was a doink and try to get Gunn back after a successful comeback with SS2 at DC...

Status
Not open for further replies.