• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
It was already known they were still going to use the script (especially after Bautista threatened to walk if they didn't still use it), the question is if they can find anyone else, and if they can't find anyone else willing to direct, will Horn finally realize he was a doink and try to get Gunn back after a successful comeback with SS2 at DC...

Didn't know this so I'm happy to hear it.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Disney Australia's official website has the Avengers Endgame synopsis:

https://www.disney.com.au/movies/avengers-endgame

After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins due to the efforts of the Mad Titan, Thanos. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers must assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe once and for all, no matter what consequences may be in store

An Avenger is gonna die to undo the snap.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not prepare to see Steve sacrifice himself. Nope. Nope. Noooope.
Its gonna be steve.

The perfect end to his arc.

I still think finding someway to have cap go out as "infinite" cap would be great.

He gets stuck in a time loop doing certain things, knowing it ends in his death, but saving everyone.

he's the only one with the will to follow through on that.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
All of you shut your mouths!!! Cap isn't going to die.

giphy.gif

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It seems more thematically fitting for Tony to be the one to sacrifice himself to undo the snap IMO, considering that he went toe-to-toe with Thanos and is the foundation of the MCU.

Steve is probably gonna sacrifice himself at some point in the movie too, though. I don't think that either two are gonna get outta this one alive.

Last edited:

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
It seems more thematically fitting for Tony to be the one to sacrifice himself to undo the snap, considering that he went toe-to-toe with Thanos and is the foundation of the MCU.

Steve is probably gonna sacrifice himself at some point in the movie too, though. I don't think that either two are gonna get outta this one alive.

They both go out, holding hands, staring into each others eyes. FADE to credits.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The perfect end would be him going back in time and finally having his much awaited date with Peggy. But to be honest, if he sacrifices himself in order to defeat Thanos well... that's one hell of a way to go.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
no one is dying

at this point everyone assumes either tony or steve dies, if not both.

so both of them living will end up being a pleasant surprise ^_^

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017

Oh Jesus. I feel so conflicted on Ironman's new armor. On one hand that color scheme is bloody horrendous, but on the other I respect that it's a callback to his classic red and yellow iron romper. That I don't respect because I'm a shallow, fake Ironman fan who only got onboard after the first movie.

EDIT - Also, Hawkeye's new haircut is the stereotypical haircut for jerks. I'm okay with it though.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Fuck killing Tony or Cap, kill off Thor. Having him go from a cocky, entitled, war-mongering prince to a king that that sacrifices himself to save the universe after failing to stop Thanos with that axe blow to the chest would be great.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Did Thanos make half of Clint's hair disappear? That's not going to age well.

Last edited:

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Fuck killing Tony or Cap, kill off Thor. Having him go from a cocky, entitled, war-mongering prince to a king that that sacrifices himself to save the universe after failing to stop Thanos with that axe blow to the chest would be great.

Thor's finally getting good as a character, he's finally not the weakest part of his franchise anymore.

So the Ronin persona probably only lasts for one scene and he goes back to being Hawkeye... =/

Plot twist
that's past Hawkeye.

Status
Not open for further replies.